• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I do wonder about this. Professional football - how many openly gay players have we had over the years and why is that so? Because the culture of footy perpetuates toxic macho bull****. And that’s been the accepted norm for decades in pretty much every code. But openly state your Christian fundamentalist beliefs now and you’re sacked. Look, I think he’s an idiot and think what he’s said is complete bull**** but I also hate what the worlds become in regards to the shouting down of any views that don’t align to the loudest voices. Now it’s agree with us or your life is ruined!

Also, to a degree I think him having to suppress his right-wing Christian beliefs isn’t any different to a gay player having to hide their sexuality from other players to fit in. Guess Izzy doesn’t realise how much he’s like those he hates @:D

It's his arrogant self-righteousness I don't like.

Funny how basic tenets of Christianity are to love thy neighbour & peace to all mankind etc. yet Izzy shows plenty of discrimination in demonstrating just how much of a Christian he is.

Maybe he can pray to his god and ask him to give him the words that will be so powerful and convincing we will all convert to his particular religion.

I await that moment.....

Shoddy has spoken - Folau doesn’t pass the NRL inclusiveness test (i didn’t know they had one actually).

I wonder if he signed for Broncos or Souths the same test applies? I am pretty sure Lodge when he assaulted the people in NY was overly inclusive or Hass and GI were thinking of others when they drunk drove?

What ever happened to free speech. Hard to see the drunks and atheists offended by his comments.

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

Izzy is not going to be prosecuted, thrown in jail or put to death for his beliefs. He is free to share them.

Likewise Rugby Australia are free to distance themselves from an employee who is spreading hateful rhetoric, as are sponsers and rival codes

Last edited:
Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

Izzy is not going to be prosecuted, thrown in jail or put to death for his beliefs. He is free to share them.

Likewise Rugby Australia are free to distance themselves from and employee who is spreading hateful rhetoric, as are sponsers and rival codes

So really there is no such thing as freedom of speech in a world where everyone is outraged .

I do wonder about this. Professional football - how many openly gay players have we had over the years and why is that so? Because the culture of footy perpetuates toxic macho bull****. And that’s been the accepted norm for decades in pretty much every code. But openly state your Christian fundamentalist beliefs now and you’re sacked. Look, I think he’s an idiot and think what he’s said is complete bull**** but I also hate what the worlds become in regards to the shouting down of any views that don’t align to the loudest voices. Now it’s agree with us or your life is ruined!

Also, to a degree I think him having to suppress his right-wing Christian beliefs isn’t any different to a gay player having to hide their sexuality from other players to fit in. Guess Izzy doesn’t realise how much he’s like those he hates @:D

People have been openly stating their religious beliefs since the day dot and coincidentally there has been persecution and wars over that time too.
Funny how religions preach love and forgiveness...but only if you adhere to their particular beliefs otherwise you can go to hell or some other such place.

Oh there is a hell young man.

And it's just about to get a new stadium...
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12