Is Jaxson Paulo a starter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We’ll have to be patient and give him a little time , that would have been intimidating yesterday , the occasion , new team , trying to impress.

Not writing him off after 1 game.

I don't know, maybe it's the eye test, but I just feel he has that natural footballing ability about him you see with some of those indigenous players (that's just beautiful to watch). In time, and as he starts believing he's a full time first grader, I think we'll see some of that.

At least Tui came in handy as a 7th forward bringing the ball out from our red zone. Against his old club in 2wks let's see how he goes in this.
Paulo would have the edge on Tui and Ray Ray in the speed department .
Would say a bit more reliable overall under the high ball ,
Like Saab , probably has some real ability fielding an attacking bomb .
Others mentioning on here that he has shown some effectiveness with some ruck carries previously
Always Faualo to consider eventually as well but Paulo would have a speed edge on him as well

Paulo would have the edge on Tui and Ray Ray in the speed department .
Would say a bit more reliable overall under the high ball ,
Like Saab , probably has some real ability fielding an attacking bomb .
Others mentioning on here that he has shown some effectiveness with some ruck carries previously
Always Faualo to consider eventually as well but Paulo would have a speed edge on him as well
Nice attempted defence Al, but sorry, I ain't buying it.. As long as he's in the starting side i'll be backing him all the way tho.

I was underwhelmed, he was a bit passive. He should have been anticipating that brooks cut out pass, but he was back on his heels.

I guess another chance is a good thing, but fualalo looks a goer, or Talau at least has height.

Nice attempted defence Al, but sorry, I ain't buying it.. As long as he's in the starting side i'll be backing him all the way tho.
not a convincing advantage on the other options right now but should be enough to hold his spot
Roosters game will be a pretty fair indicator how his form is holding up

It was only really the Gagai try and Brooks pass that I had issues with.

Not sure if Vaega or any other option would have done much better though in hindsight.

Was getting Saab 2021 vibes. He'll get better.

He's definitely a starter whilst both Saab and Talau are injured.

Talau looked the goods yesterday though, such a shame that he did his ankle at the end there.
Agree looked better. Talau however was very good as a 'fill-in' winger. They mentioned in commentary he had dropped 8kgs from last season. Even though he didn't take a clean bomb I liked how he competed for the high ball against Dom Young. Early on he also had to turn and chase a grubber for Young and did enough to put him off. Thought he made a lot of effort plays.

Yeah, thought Paulo could have just slide a bit more before committing to a decision. Easier said than done i guess.
I totally agree he was caught in no-man’s land and he potentially could have done better but I did not think Garrick had to come in either as Chez was there

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8