Is Jaxson Paulo a starter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
For Manly to be competitive they need to find a decent winger for one spot & then Saab for the other.
At least there's some options with Vaega, Paulo, Tuipulotu, Faulalo & maybe Talau. All have room for improvement in their games, but I think Tuipulotu is very limited in attack and he wouldn't be my first choice. It's interesting that Jon Clarke highly rates Vaega, saying he has great potential.

At least there's some options with Vaega, Paulo, Tuipulotu, Faulalo & maybe Talau. All have room for improvement in their games, but I think Tuipulotu is very limited in attack and he wouldn't be my first choice. It's interesting that Jon Clarke highly rates Vaega, saying he has great potential.
I was surprised by that, too, 40 nil. Here's the quote about Ray-Ray from Jon Clarke for those that missed it:

"He is fantastic. I don’t think he realises how good he can be. He has got so much potential. And training doesn’t come easy to him. He has come back in really good shape and has ripped into training. I just like the way he goes about it. He is always into me. Why are we doing this and what’s this? I love that."

I have watched football for a long time. I'm not a favourite fancier. Fitler wasn't the bloke I cheered for Lyons was, Meninga had all the gifts in the world and I get the pressure to perform yada yada but give me Michael O'Connor from that era as a player to cheer for and support any day. That's why I have negative love for Latrell and sadly people will bring race into that. I love Jason Saab. I want him on the wing for my team every day if the week, and I think Paulo is actually a really good footballer who should be the next winger picked. That means no more Garrick there and commuting to him in the centres. There's Tuipolotu, Veaga and Foulolalu as back up and even Parker, but Garrick needs to make some mistakes defensively in the centres for some short term pain for...

I have watched football for a long time. I'm not a favourite fancier. Fitler wasn't the bloke I cheered for Lyons was, Meninga had all the gifts in the world and I get the pressure to perform yada yada but give me Michael O'Connor from that era as a player to cheer for and support any day. That's why I have negative love for Latrell and sadly people will bring race into that. I love Jason Saab. I want him on the wing for my team every day if the week, and I think Paulo is actually a really good footballer who should be the next winger picked. That means no more Garrick there and commuting to him in the centres. There's Tuipolotu, Veaga and Foulolalu as back up and even Parker, but Garrick needs to make some mistakes defensively in the centres for some short term pain for...
Committing, I'm not putting him in a car unless it's in a boot to drive him under a bridge in New Jersey and his form would have to be 2020 level for that sort of message need sent

I think Fualalo would be the closest player to Michael O'Connor in the way he plays. I wouldnt mind if he was given a crack at Wing or Centre.

Yep as far as eras and athletes can be compared there's something about him for those who have seen any of his Blacktown performances isn't there?
Seen a lot of his highlights last season in BWSE. He's not the fastest player, but seems to have the footy smarts and awareness. Competent in kicking the ball, whether it be in open play or goalkicking. Another player that reminds me of O'Connor was Steven Bell. The thing about Faulalo is that he could play any position from fullback to centre or wing. O'Connor was the same.

I was surprised by that, too, 40 nil. Here's the quote about Ray-Ray from Jon Clarke for those that missed it:

"He is fantastic. I don’t think he realises how good he can be. He has got so much potential. And training doesn’t come easy to him. He has come back in really good shape and has ripped into training. I just like the way he goes about it. He is always into me. Why are we doing this and what’s this? I love that."

Hopefully JC will have similar words about Schu in the next 6 weeks or so.

Seen a lot of his highlights last season in BWSE. He's not the fastest player, but seems to have the footy smarts and awareness. Competent in kicking the ball, whether it be in open play or goalkicking. Another player that reminds me of O'Connor was Steven Bell. The thing about Faulalo is that he could play any position from fullback to centre or wing. O'Connor was the same.
Yeah Bell and Snoz andFaulalo have that running style where they had picked/saw they're line three or four steps ahead of all the other players on the field and didn't need absolute blistering pace to shoot through it.

I like the fact there is plenty of talent in the squad competing for positions. This level of depth usually equates to a high level of performance and team success. Good to see Manly doing all of the right things off the field. I hope they bring it onto the field in 2024!

I like the fact there is plenty of talent in the squad competing for positions. This level of depth usually equates to a high level of performance and team success. Good to see Manly doing all of the right things off the field. I hope they bring it onto the field in 2024!
Well said....
In a few recent seasons we have had some under performing players, yet the depth was so poor, would look at the replacement and the out of form player was still the better option.
In 2024 there are a few players we have who may not be Superstars (yet), but certainly enough ability to ensure the blokes on the field have a fire under their bum to perform, or will be replaced the next week with the chance they could then spend a while in NSW cup.

Plan must be surely to have Koula and Garrick in centres. I say that spot on flank open to Tuipolotu, Vaega and Paulo.
If Garrick can get his defence right, and nothing makes me think he can't, I'm not throwing out with the bath water after one game against Katoni Staggs when the forwards got steamrolled and he was in reverse trying to stop V8 LandCruiser, well that is going to be equal to any centre pairing in the comp, and they will have Brooks and DCE feeding them, Turbo between them OLa and Shuster drawing a lot of defenders for them. Saab on one wing who is going to have a massive season, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Any one of Tuipolotu, Jaxon Paulo, Clayton Faulalo,Ray Vaega, or even Tommy Talau, goes absolutely DAVID 😹 WILLIAMS season.

It's got that feeling. And since I'm giving you your Saturday morning get up and go before you get your coffee!

Croker and Jake tighten everything up GCKT goes gangbusters, Lodge Smash. Tent plays for the blues, Brown is stiff and Burbo emerges as potentially better than Turbo, starts to do Lyons and Menzies like things when he gets on with Shuster, the media flog themselves into a lather about it.

If Garrick can get his defence right, and nothing makes me think he can't, I'm not throwing out with the bath water after one game against Katoni Staggs when the forwards got steamrolled and he was in reverse trying to stop V8 LandCruiser, well that is going to be equal to any centre pairing in the comp, and they will have Brooks and DCE feeding them, Turbo between them OLa and Shuster drawing a lot of defenders for them. Saab on one wing who is going to have a massive season, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Any one of Tuipolotu, Jaxon Paulo, Clayton Faulalo,Ray Vaega, or even Tommy Talau, goes absolutely DAVID 😹 WILLIAMS season.

It's got that feeling. And since I'm giving you your Saturday morning get up and go before you get your coffee!

Croker and Jake tighten everything up GCKT goes gangbusters, Lodge Smash. Tent plays for the blues, Brown is stiff and Burbo emerges as potentially better than Turbo, starts to do Lyons and Menzies like things when he gets on with Shuster, the media flog themselves into a lather about it.
Haha I love it. I don't think Seilbold can overlook attacking strike of Garrick and Koula. Yes Brooks to me sneaky good signing. I like addition of too no nonsense grubs like Brown and lodge we need it.
I have a mate who mad keen riff fan and did actually play for them back in 2002 to 2005 and he said on paper manly should be top 4.

Haha I love it. I don't think Seilbold can overlook attacking strike of Garrick and Koula. Yes Brooks to me sneaky good signing. I like addition of too no nonsense grubs like Brown and lodge we need it.
I have a mate who mad keen riff fan and did actually play for them back in 2002 to 2005 and he said on paper manly should be top 4.
I think if Paseka can get up to that NSW level prop, Lodge has a point to prove, and Brown and Waddell add a bit of budget experience. There's a chance the forwards are there because the backs are. We just need one bloke to go the year without a major injury, not even play like he did when he got pecked by that radio active sea eagle, and top 4 should be achievable, top 8 a certainty

I think if Paseka can get up to that NSW level prop, Lodge has a point to prove, and Brown and Waddell add a bit of budget experience. There's a chance the forwards are there because the backs are. We just need one bloke to go the year without a major injury, not even play like he did when he got pecked by that radio active sea eagle, and top 4 should be achievable, top 8 a certainty
Paseka was very good until Injury hit.

Paseka just needs stretch without injury to get his confidence back. There is no doubt in my mind the tackle on him by the Sharks was illegal and warranted a suspension.
He will benefit from blokes like brown and Lodge and even Waddell in the team and maybe Aloia will concentrate on football and not being a paper enforcer. Worst thing ever him not getting that fight with Gallen one way or another.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8