I have some info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

Has anyone said anything important, I still haven't got past page 2

On an unrelated topic
Very dissapointing to see heavy handed security at Brookvale yesterday. Two young Manly fans were caught climbing over the wall on the Hill side. Security grabbed them and forced them back in to watch the rest of the game.

An oldie but a goodie!!

It used to be Norths supporters at North Sydney Oval. Oh, how things have changed :(

King Henry ready to help Baz

Manly remain a club in crisis - and so it comes as no surprise that Neil Henry’s name came up in discussions with my Sea Eagles spy today.

Manly are likely to stick with Trent Barrett as coach for 2019 despite the club’s dismal year - but they realise he needs help.
Henry would be a perfect football manager for the Sea Eagles - a career NRL coach who has had plenty of success in pressure situations.

Don’t be surprised if he is added to the Sea Eagles’ staff in 2019.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/07/24...strike-for-better-pay-and-conditions-the-mole

The dynamic duo would turn into the dynamic trio Henry, Barrett and Carwright FMD has there ever been a worse coaching combination?

Manly remain a club in crisis - and so it comes as no surprise that Neil Henry’s name came up in discussions with my Sea Eagles spy today.

Manly are likely to stick with Trent Barrett as coach for 2019 despite the club’s dismal year - but they realise he needs help.
Henry would be a perfect football manager for the Sea Eagles - a career NRL coach who has had plenty of success in pressure situations.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/07/24...strike-for-better-pay-and-conditions-the-mole

The dynamic duo would turn into the dynamic trio Henry, Barrett and Carwright FMD has there ever been a worse coaching combination?
Poor Chez can't escape the Titans :giggle:

Manly need a drill sergeant defensive coach instead of another quietly spoken man manager type
giphy.gif

@strone33 vs the mole Who has the more accurate info?

"dream" team

I'd be going all out for Cleary. A proven first grade coach, has usually made his team competitive at least and often with the less talented clubs, he's a Manly junior, my understanding he would love the opportunity to coach Manly. He's the one name that stands out for me.

And one name that would keep all sides of club politics happy!!

But chances of that happening is much the same as that Barrett will resign after this weeks game, or even at the end of the season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4