I have some info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think you understate Cleary's performance here. Before taking over at Wests, he had coached the Sydney City Reserves to a premiership in 2004. He took over a languishing Warriors side and got them to the grand final in 2011. He took over at Penrith with the side languishing at 15th and got them to the prelim final. Won the Dally M. coach of the year award that year. He has only coached two previous premiership side before Wests and pulled both out of the mire. Had a bad year at Penrith because of what Manly is going through, injuries, and was sacked by Gould. I think Gould regrets that now. He's not the show pony such as Bellamy at Melbourne or Bennett at Brisbane, but he also didn't have the players those coaches have. He's in my mind a solid coach who does his job well. Wests were expected to fight for the spoon this year with the players they lost. They are on 9th and only two wins out of the finals.
And don’t forget that the Bronco s have 2 points that belong to the tige pies,I also think that were dudded in another match as well.
So all in all given thier player losses they have out performed
He is a good coach ...clearly

One of the best moments of Manly man love that every Sea Eagle fan can appreciate. I still have the telegraph cover from the next day of this pic from about a frame later. Headline - Greatest Ever!

Michael+Robertson+Steve+Matai+2008+NRL+Grand+Cj-EDG1FG5tl.jpg

Re cleary

My only concern is the lack of consistent success - there have been great seasons and then average ones. I will be interested to see how the tigers perform next year

History has shown that we need a coach that has played for Manly. I don't really want them to try challenge this theory again tbh
As we all know on this site, the rumours prior to this weekend's game was that either Henry or Madge would be Mans coach next year and Trent is gone.

With the lack of effort on display this week, it seems legit. Something went down this week. It was a deflated team even for Manly in 2018.

I don't necessarily believe Trent is the problem. But I do think sometimes you need change to get change.

A more experienced stronger coach if nothing else may demand more cash from the Penns to get things done.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8