I have some info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ivan Cleary is in his 12th season as coach, has zero premierships, and has made the finals only 5 times (grand final once)

Has not coached at the rich clubs but has mostly coached at the clubs richest in junior talent.

Rating – good coach. Proven? No

A Manly boy? Yes he was a Manly junior and debuted with Manly, but went to our biggest rivals the Bears then the Chooks, then Warriors. Only 15 games for Manly, does he identify as having ‘Manly’ culture, who knows? Does Gutho?

Before joining West Tigers his last four fulls seasons of coaching were at Penrith (15th, 10th, 4th , 11th)

Am I saying he is not a good coach? No, I am saying the grass is always greener.

I know his record and don't care one iota, we need a change and we NEED Manly guys in control of the club from top to bottom. That culture is the only way we can compete on this unlevel $ playing field.

Cleary's grass is greener than anyone else available.

If Toovey can't come back then Cleary is the best option IMHO..

At last, the real reason Manly is falling down - lack of sex-appeal in the back line. Serious comment!
images

Sex appeal anywhere on the field would help with the losses.:giggle:

Baz needs to strip off for the pressers :wait:

I’ll say this one thing, if Barrett walks he walks, but if he doesn’t you #sackbarrett crew better harden up because there’s no way the Pennster is going to payout a million to change coaches.
Stubborn, tight arse ****ers are they?

King Henry ready to help Baz

Manly remain a club in crisis - and so it comes as no surprise that Neil Henry’s name came up in discussions with my Sea Eagles spy today.

Manly are likely to stick with Trent Barrett as coach for 2019 despite the club’s dismal year - but they realise he needs help.
Henry would be a perfect football manager for the Sea Eagles - a career NRL coach who has had plenty of success in pressure situations.

Don’t be surprised if he is added to the Sea Eagles’ staff in 2019.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/07/24...strike-for-better-pay-and-conditions-the-mole

The dynamic duo would turn into the dynamic trio Henry, Barrett and Carwright FMD has there ever been a worse coaching combination?
Agh, no, no there hasn't. Not in the worldwide history of sport.

Ivan Cleary is in his 12th season as coach, has zero premierships, and has made the finals only 5 times (grand final once)

Has not coached at the rich clubs but has mostly coached at the clubs richest in junior talent.

A Manly boy? Yes he was a Manly junior and debuted with Manly, but went to our biggest rivals the Bears then the Chooks, then Warriors. Only 15 games for Manly, does he identify as having ‘Manly’ culture, who knows? Does Gutho?

Before joining West Tigers his last four fulls seasons of coaching were at Penrith (15th, 10th, 4th , 11th)

Am I saying he is not a good coach? No, I am saying the grass is always greener.
****, not the grass at my place. I need Strone's gardener.

I have some info from a family friend who knows the Barrett’s

Barrett will be at Penrith next year more than likely

They are moving back to Wollongong and will commute to the riff

His partner has been asking about schools in the area also

BARRETT GORRRRRNNN!!!
I also have some inside knowledge..... its true re the move (no idea re Penrith)

I have some info from a family friend who knows the Barrett’s

Barrett will be at Penrith next year more than likely

They are moving back to Wollongong and will commute to the riff

His partner has been asking about schools in the area also

BARRETT GORRRRRNNN!!!
It is true re the move.... bro idea re Penrith

I think you understate Cleary's performance here. Before taking over at Wests, he had coached the Sydney City Reserves to a premiership in 2004. He took over a languishing Warriors side and got them to the grand final in 2011. He took over at Penrith with the side languishing at 15th and got them to the prelim final. Won the Dally M. coach of the year award that year. He has only coached two previous premiership side before Wests and pulled both out of the mire. Had a bad year at Penrith because of what Manly is going through, injuries, and was sacked by Gould. I think Gould regrets that now. He's not the show pony such as Bellamy at Melbourne or Bennett at Brisbane, but he also didn't have the players those coaches have. He's in my mind a solid coach who does his job well. Wests were expected to fight for the spoon this year with the players they lost. They are on 9th and only two wins out of the finals.

My info is legit I’m telling you

The commute is an hour and 15 for him too

I know because I used to do it being from the gong myself

If he moves back to the same area he used to live in, it’ll be about half an hour longer than that @;)

Not a commute I’d want to be doing on the regular, especially not when there’s traffic. I know people that commute from down this way too (mostly to the CBD of course), did it for three months myself and that was far too long. Never seeing home in daylight saps your will to live.

If there’s truth to this rumour you’d almost reckon he’d need a flat in the Riff (a suite at Panthers maybe) for during the working week.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6