Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
New to forum long time reader, and supporter, every family member a Manly member(for Bozo).

Thoughts on hooker, I thought Birt looked good given limited time, looked fit and strong, straightened up attack, solid direct pass, and challenged the ruck. Didn’t see much on defence, however looks better than our other options.

New to forum long time reader, and supporter, every family member a Manly member(for Bozo).

Thoughts on hooker, I thought Birt looked good given limited time, looked fit and strong, straightened up attack, solid direct pass, and challenged the ruck. Didn’t see much on defence, however looks better than our other options.
Welcome on board Franko .

Great to hear that you and your lovely family proudly support our legendary club from the heart .

Thank you for your Inspirational and passionate club membership support and I hope that you can inspire other Manly fans reading your post as well

I did not see todays trial game due to shift work and have just read comments from all the Silvertails on here

Schuster domination and a stand out performance in his only second NRL game makes you wonder just how good he can become . If only the other young players made half the contribution as what he did we would not be beaten by the biggest score line in the trials .

The dominant players that were missing in the first half were DCE , Jake , Walker , Fainu and Tom who are the Guns that fire a team up and the Glue that hold a team together so we should not feel discouraged from what our team is really capable against the Roosters in game one .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7