Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
with Fainu literally gone for the 2021 season on the no fault gangster stand down policy.

Who should Manly go for in 2021?

In a perfect world, Brandon Smith from Melb who wants to play hooker and might be behind Smith and Grant. He would be a sensational buy.

I don't believe Levi is good enough.

Do we bring back Freddie Lussick home to Manly who seems to be 3rd choice at rorters.

with Fainu literally gone for the 2021 season on the no fault gangster stand down policy.

In a perfect world, Brandon Smith from Melb who wants to play hooker and might be behind Smith and Grant. He would be a sensational buy.

Do we bring back Joey Lussick home to Manly who seems to be 3rd choice at rorters.
If we are paying fainu from the cap next year as well who could we possibly afford to play hooker? There's no chance. Cust, levi or croker would be the options

Do we bring back Joey Lussick home to Manly who seems to be 3rd choice at rorters.
I think Joey is playing in the super league, did you mean Freddie?

Harry Grant would come cheaper than Brandon Smith and he has proven to not have the “Storm Curse” that many have suffered

Anyone but bloody Levi and Croker. Their service is atrocious. Neither have any line speed in defence. Levi's go to tackle is to get them around the hips and throw them towards our own line for a quick play the ball. Crocker's is just to miss completely. It's an absolute shambles. Without Fainu back we are no chance unless we bring someone in.

It maybe Dessie's Christian values .... but he has a real problem with hookers ....

He got lucky and had Ballin for years .... but then at the doggies he got rid of Ennis who went on to win a premiership at Cronulla ... and got rid of Damien Cook who went on to win a premiership at Souths .... and instead had a run of numpties ...

Back at Manly, he gets rid of Api, who is likely to go on and win a premiership with Penrith ... and kept a gansta wannabe who will miss 2 years minimum....

Just bad luck ? ..... Not confident in his judgement of hookers at all ....

I personally think we play better with Croker in hook than Levi. As was evident last night in a drubbing we looked the better side while he was out and as soon as Levi comes back on we lose all momentum and go from 40-56 down.

If I was Manly recruitment officer I'd be doing my damndest to get Matt Parcell back to the club.

Dumbest decision we've made in the Hooker position in recent years was to let him go.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4