Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow half our spine wiped out before a ball is kicked for the first month of the comp it seems.

It has really concerned me that we do not have a recognized 9 and the fill in options are not going to cut things long term. I do not understand why the club has not invested in a experienced 9 for this season.

If Croker is out, I guess the team will be rotated in that expect DCE to play some time at 9 and have Foran at 7 and Schuster at 6. It is not an ideal situation and injuries always are an issue.

Hamstrings are a bugger of a condition to manage and this already has us behind the 8 ball before things start. Old Manly spirit is really going to be called on for the first month as we have 3 very difficult games and a game in Wollongong where we have not won in 18 years.

Although people might not like Croker he is better than anyone else we have, Cust will probably now have to start at 9 but then we have no back up! What if Cust gets injured? It's definitely not a good thing Croker is injured whether you like him or not!
Now even more importance on watching Birt in the trial

I think he will end up lobbing eggs on a few faces this year. No one can knock the kids determination in coming back from injury. I hope he does really well.
It depends how well we start in the first three weeks. If Birt or Cust start in the nine and perform, I don't see Crocker forcing his way in. It isn't like he is Turbo and will come straight back in regardless.

I didn't want Crocker in the 17; however, this is not the way I want to see him miss out. The guy must be gutted and I hope he recovers fully.

Although people might not like Croker he is better than anyone else we have, Cust will probably now have to start at 9 but then we have no back up! What if Cust gets injured? It's definitely not a good thing Croker is injured whether you like him or not!
Now even more importance on watching Birt in the trial
Well I am pretty sure I heard somewhere the other day, that Custs hammys arent that flash either, I think we need to give this kid Birt a go and hope for the best

Or fill that #30 with the next best option. The more it goes on the more obvious it is we are still short a #9

todays Tele had a snippet saying that birt is being looked at as our number 30. Scott Fulton said he was extremely quick and a smart footballer in attack and defence. He said he is ready for NRL. So Sunday's trial will be interesting.

todays Tele had a snippet saying that birt is being looked at as our number 30. Scott Fulton said he was extremely quick and a smart footballer in attack and defence. He said he is ready for NRL. So Sunday's trial will be interesting.
Yeah I've heard a few reports saying he is quick and elusive. He looks like he is ripped and in good shape. Maybe best suited to #14 to start his career as Maxta said its a big ask in defence but bring him on after the sting has gone out of the game!
I really like the sounds of a quick hooker off the bench, the new rules will have these guys carving up. "IF" Birt is ready then all of a sudden our squad looks nicely rounded again.
We really do have some young prospects to get excited about and that also means success in the future as we have a nursery of young guns coming through!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8