Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was just looking at some player details yesterday and Alioia is apparently on something like 600 k per season [ i thought that it was around 400 k ] A F B was going to be on about 800 - 850 if he stayed but a 600 k outlay on another prop is not insignificant and not that big a saving or as much as i assumed . Nothing wrong with paying a replacement prop 600 k if he can perform and warrants that figure but just hope that it is not a continuation of the present problem and especially last season when a lot of high profile Manly players were just not giving value for money or not available . Also noticed that Garrick is listed as 6 " 2 on the old scale and 98 kg , quite a solid winger and really should not be rag dolled that much . Still think that he is a really capable finisher and runner particularly in open play .. Like other outside Manly backs, just needs some regular ball and opportunities and some occasional inferior defensive reads aside . still think that he has something to offer Hopefully and really essentially Foz and Schuster can provide a lot more attacking spark and creativeness . Saab must have something going for him , Koula looks the real deal and might have to be fast tracked . Suli surely can show something worthwhile again if he also gets some room to move and Tippy Toes must be a better prospect then what he apparently showed in the recent trial .

The trouble with Garrick is that he is scared of getting hurt and stops his momentum at the line, often turning his back as well. Combine that with his lack of willingness to run onto it hard and it is limiting him a lot. He needs to watch some Fergo tape.

$600k of Walker's money for Brandon Smith from storm.

Walker is good when he is "on" but he has not been good for Manly.
If Fainu comes back they can share 9/14

Was just looking at some player details yesterday and Alioia is apparently on something like 600 k per season [ i thought that it was around 400 k ] A F B was going to be on about 800 - 850 if he stayed but a 600 k outlay on another prop is not insignificant and not that big a saving or as much as i assumed . Nothing wrong with paying a replacement prop 600 k if he can perform and warrants that figure but just hope that it is not a continuation of the present problem and especially last season when a lot of high profile Manly players were just not giving value for money or not available . Also noticed that Garrick is listed as 6 " 2 on the old scale and 98 kg , quite a solid winger and really should not be rag dolled that much . Still think that he is a really capable finisher and runner particularly in open play .. Like other outside Manly backs, just needs some regular ball and opportunities and some occasional inferior defensive reads aside . still think that he has something to offer Hopefully and really essentially Foz and Schuster can provide a lot more attacking spark and creativeness . Saab must have something going for him , Koula looks the real deal and might have to be fast tracked . Suli surely can show something worthwhile again if he also gets some room to move and Tippy Toes must be a better prospect then what he apparently showed in the recent trial .
Koula scored a hatrick in SG Ball yesterday & absolutely scorched the opposition in a 60 m run for one of his trys.......

Heard on ABC earlier that we are looking at Karl Lawton from warriors. He still injured and not expected back for 2 months apparently.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7