Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
are we any closer to signing a hooker for 2021?
We just extended Fainu for 2 years according to SMH - so that's some faith in our judicial system

Manly have re-signed Manase Fainu for a further two years in a huge show of faith given the earliest return date for the troubled star is in July of next year.

It maybe Dessie's Christian values .... but he has a real problem with hookers ....

He got lucky and had Ballin for years .... but then at the doggies he got rid of Ennis who went on to win a premiership at Cronulla ... and got rid of Damien Cook who went on to win a premiership at Souths .... and instead had a run of numpties ...

Back at Manly, he gets rid of Api, who is likely to go on and win a premiership with Penrith ... and kept a gansta wannabe who will miss 2 years minimum....

Just bad luck ? ..... Not confident in his judgement of hookers at all ....
I guess at the end of the day it comes down to the culture of the club. The Riff have it but our club not so much. We have a long way to go. Phil Gould has created this fantastic strong culture through their coaching staff, roster and physio group. All their staff have their roles and know what they're doing.

We just extended Fainu for 2 years according to SMH - so that's some faith in our judicial system

Manly have re-signed Manase Fainu for a further two years in a huge show of faith given the earliest return date for the troubled star is in July of next year.

I wonder if there have been conversation with the NRL about possibly changing the stand down rule , which is why a Manly extended his contract ?

I know, but we still need a hooker for most of next year. It can't be bloody Levi.

On Levi be interesting this weekend with no back up on bench Levi most likely play the full 80 mins
Thought he tries to hard to impress or make things happen cause he has limited game time , He actually might settle and pace himself and play a more controlled game
Time will tell I guess and he is running out of time to get a contract for next season

"I’m grateful to Des. Other clubs offered me more money. I just wanted to give back to Des for what he has done.'

I guess at the end of the day it comes down to the culture of the club. The Riff have it but our club not so much. We have a long way to go. Phil Gould has created this fantastic strong culture through their coaching staff, roster and physio group. All their staff have their roles and know what they're doing.

Go back only 18 months and dig up some media articles and the general consensus about Penrith was the complete opposite of what you are pointing to now. Sands shift.

I suspect it’s similar to the Dragons and DeBellin contract.Obviously if they’re found guilty,their contract is torn up and no problems with the cap,but it if they are cleared,the clubs get rewarded by still having them.The problem will be their contract after that when they’ll want more money to make up for what they lost during their trial i.e court costs etc

Jazz Tevaga PLEASE.
Swap with AFB. When Fainu returns, happy to play Lock (unlike Brandon Smith who wants to be a hooker long term) and move Jake to prop.
He has the grub energy that I like but not the skill imo and can't control himself. No for me

He has the grub energy that I like but not the skill imo and can't control himself. No for me
hes a gun mate, gets through so much work. bit like mcinnes. perfect to fill in at hooker until fainu comes back, then he'd be happy to return to lock. there are no good hookers in the market at the moment so can't imagine we'd get anyone better than tevaga that would also allow fainu to come back and take that #9 jersey. If we signed B Smith he would demand a mortgage on the 9 which we couldn't afford considering Fainu's resigning

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4