Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Young Reuben Cotter is off contract at the Cowboys,if anyone has seen him play he is a real talent,tough and a really good passing game,good vision and likes to back up all day.Cowboys have Robson and Granville still on the books for next year and would not break the bank...(yes another Reuben I know...)
He gets to start today in the Channel Nein match with Robson out.

Last edited:
Young Reuben Cotter is off contract at the Cowboys,if anyone has seen him play he is a real talent,tough and a really good passing game,good vision and likes to back up all day.Cowboys have Robson and Granville still on the books for next year and would not break the bank...(yes another Reuben I know...)
He gets to start today in the Channel Nein match with Robson out.
Good player Seen him go around a few times. Similar to Hoppa he’s done his ACL twice.

Last edited:
I hear a few of our junior hookers go well Jack Birt and Daniel O’Donnell but probably too young. Gordon Chan who came through with Schuster and Ben Turbo looked like a good prospect too.

Last edited:
We should go hard at Cameron Smith, just like when we signed the great Elwyn Walters from Roosters (was in that great Souths side previous).

Played 20 tests won 5 premierships.

He played 5 matches in 1977.

No one rating ZDC ?? I haven't seen much of him other than in the 9's earlier this year.
I like his attack but whether he can stand up to making 40 tackles a match in First Grade is doubtful. He is tiny, but then again so is Starling.
Several posters are suggesting Starling but we've only seen him play in a replacement capacity. You'd have to wonder if he'd be able to last a full season.

Someone originally mentioned Peats and I was dead against the idea but after seeing our defensive efforts of late I'm actually thinking Peats would be a good buy, we are very fragile in our middle defence and he would certainly help Jake out in the middle. He is better option than Levi anyway. Peats to start and Cust off bench as utility.

Staring would still be my pick as said before. He and Levi would run a good rotation, Starling a bit of a Cook-type player, small but good running and a bit of pace. Can do some work in middle.

Fainu returns —> Starling to 14. Dual threat of running out of dummy half.

Renew Levi for one more year as safety.

Feel like ZDC has been a bit hard done by. Watched him in NSW Cup last year and he was one of Blacktowns best.

Sione Fainu? Think he is a half back but is on a dev contract. His bro goes alright and could end up forming a good combo with big bro in the future.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8