Hook hooked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ivan Cleary addressed the Tigers players this morning admitting he had a tough family decision to make.
Tigers have called a board meeting tonight. The have discussed a multi-million dollar compensation fee on the coach and players from Penrith.
COLUMN: https://t.co/j4TzaEoc8H https://t.co/snOWLGj3um
Looks like Ivan has one foot out the door . If he does leave the Tigers I hope it comes with a high price for the Panthers .
Breaking a contract that still has another 2 years that Ivan signed in good faith is not a good look for the NRL.
Breaking contracts should come with a high price to make them more validating
Gould sacks Ivan and now he wants him again . WTF ?
Gould reminds me of that K9 that for ever chases his tail whilst chasing a premiership win .
I don't think he will ever achieve that by going around in circles .
0511-1005-1418-2660_Cartoon_Dog_Chasing_His_Own_Tail_clipart_image.png

Looks like Ivan has one foot out the door . If he does leave the Tigers I hope it comes with a high price for the Panthers .
Breaking a contract that still has another 2 years that Ivan signed in good faith is not a good look for the NRL.
Breaking contracts should come with a high price to make them more validating
Gould sacks Ivan and now he wants him again . WTF ?
Gould reminds me of that K9 that for ever chases his tail whilst chasing a premiership win .
I don't think he will ever achieve that by going around in circles .
View attachment 9171
Pretty risky move unless Ivan signs with a clause that he can't be demoted/sacked during his tenure :wait:

Poor Nate now has to be better than JT or he'll get his whole family flicked by Gus :eek:

Wonder how much of Nate's contract will be bundled in with Ivans :think:

Last edited:
I wonder how the Tigers players feel about this? Surely they wouldn't be happy to have a coach that has asked them to bleed for the club all season.... but now wants to think about leaving because he can't spend every minute of every day with his baby boy.

I was going to type "I wonder how all the gutter press (tautology) would report on this if it were a Manly coach wanting to leave (if the situations were similar)?" - but of course we all know how much of a club in crises, everyone walking out, it's an sea-eaglegeddon media hype we'd be facing.

Coach Cleary and Gus aren't acting all that....well, imo.

I wonder how the Tigers players feel about this? Surely they wouldn't be happy to have a coach that has asked them to bleed for the club all season.... but now wants to think about leaving because he can't spend every minute of every day with his baby boy.

I was going to type "I wonder how all the gutter press (tautology) would report on this if it were a Manly coach wanting to leave (if the situations were similar)?" - but of course we all know how much of a club in crises, everyone walking out, it's an sea-eaglegeddon media hype we'd be facing.

Coach Cleary and Gus aren't acting all that....well, imo.
It’s much worse than the DCE backflip, that’s for sure. I wonder if Gus, Ivan and Nathan will be vilified in a similar fashion to what Chez went through (and still is)

Ivan tells his players to get on the bus
If and if he leaves for the panthers after they sacked him
How can you measure the guys words
Surely he has some morals and loyalties to his current players and club for giving a coaching gig after being flicked
At the the end of the day it’s just a business isn’t it ?
I hope he stays at the tigers it will show he is a man true to his beliefs unlike Gould

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ho...t-his-players-on-the-bus-20171216-h05tzd.html

It’s much worse than the DCE backflip, that’s for sure. I wonder if Gus, Ivan and Nathan will be vilified in a similar fashion to what Chez went through (and still is)
Well hooper is a tigers fan and as much as i hate him i can't see him just letting it go. Ikin seemed to be wanting to say it's wrong and kent and crawley were pretty much just saying "that's league" on 360

So .... the angle is now that Ivan wants to move back to Penrith to be closer to his family .... aahhh ... that's heart warming and no body could deny a father that ....

.... but I wonder if maybe the son should have moved to Balmain to be closer to the father ..... maybe less profitable .... and certainly no contracts needed to be broken or reputations sullied .....

He is an impressive man on 360 tonight.

Haven't seen him this good in the media before, I always suspected he wanted to a smart arse like Bennett.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8