Hook hooked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
290B2426-3248-449B-A9B6-F5DF907323B9.png
Hahahaha someone has changed the Penrith Wikipedia

Interesting times for sure.

So... can we expect these 'journo's' to all be screaming "Club in crisis" as they would if it were Manly? No, I didn't think so either.

I've never been in Hooks position. Do you think he will eventually sit down and think: "You know, maybe it's me?"

Brian Fletcher CEO this morning on BSB said that they have spoken to 2 current NRL coaches. So that puts a line through my guess of Mag, also Des is out.

TK flat out asked was one of the coaches Ivan Cleary and Brian probably did the worst pause ever, and only responded with “we have spoken to 2 NRL coaches”. So from that Ivan is one.

The second part of the conversation they were talking about Wayne and again didn’t say no and said “If Wayne was to come he would have a very competitive squad to work with.”

The more i think about it the more TB is not going anywhere... think about it of you were a Penrith member and your head coach got fired 4 weeks short of the finals, only a successful coach would be acceptable to justify the sudden change.

TB is no where near that league yet.

Brian Fletcher CEO this morning on BSB said that they have spoken to 2 current NRL coaches. So that puts a line through my guess of Mag, also Des is out.

TK flat out asked was one of the coaches Ivan Cleary and Brian probably did the worst pause ever, and only responded with “we have spoken to 2 NRL coaches”. So from that Ivan is one.

The second part of the conversation they were talking about Wayne and again didn’t say no and said “If Wayne was to come he would have a very competitive squad to work with.”

The more i think about it the more TB is not going anywhere... think about it of you were a Penrith member and your head coach got fired 4 weeks short of the finals, only a successful coach would be acceptable to justify the sudden change.

TB is no where near that league yet.
Is Cleary a successful coach - he has being coaching for a long time and last count had a big fat zero for premierships next to his name.

Me thinks this is more about keeping Nathan at the club rather than coaching

Is Cleary a successful coach - he has being coaching for a long time and last count had a big fat zero for premierships next to his name.

Nailed it I reckon, this isn’t about anything else other than that, he’s as yet unsigned AND they are desperate to keep him.!

Nailed it I reckon, this isn’t about anything else other than that, he’s as yet unsigned AND they are desperate to keep him.!

Yep about keeping Nathan at the club nothing more. However Ivan won’t be going back and Nathan will sign for the Tigers in November.

Not a bad 21st bday present from dad lol

So from what I have read, Barrett, Cartman, Bennett and Cleary are all going to Penrith. Be interesting to see how they all get on together.
All with timed sackings so Gus can lead them in the finals. Rounds 8, 15 and 21. Barrett first of course @strone33 and be re-signed by Manly effective immediately.@:D

I agree, Ivan is only being sounded out as that’s the thing that Nathan wants. I personally think Ivan is next to zero chance of going back to Penrith after being let go by them once already.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6