Hook hooked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'll be on the bus to Cbus on Saturday. I'll be sure to ask (shout) Nate which bus he's on?

It sounds like Gould is a control freak who thinks he knows best.
He's doing himself no favours with this whole process he's embarked upon.
Firstly the way he sacked hook.
Then his attempts to poach Ivan.
He's a complete c*ck, absolutely self absorbed.
Hook comes across as a decent bloke. Boring but decent and I don't think he's done a bad job at all.
I'd like us to have had the same results.
I guess nice guys finish last...

Both sides are doing the PR Spin.

It would be interesting to hear from the playing group after their Season is over. But I guess they could not contradict Gus and stay in the Team :cool:

This will end in tears for Nate I fear as Gus will have him choose between Dad or Club @:(

Both sides are doing the PR Spin.

It would be interesting to hear from the playing group after their Season is over. But I guess they could not contradict Gus and stay in the Team :cool:

This will end in tears for Nate I fear as Gus will have him choose between Dad or Club @:(
Yeah me too.
I'd love to know how many really hated hook.
Seeing he's old school their probably would be some of today's lot who feel the need to be......
Pampered.
But I'd like to know how much of it is Goose's spin.

You would have him second fiddle to Barrett? You are kidding right??? Griffen has forgotten more than Zoolander knows
Probably not as much under Barrett more like as an overseer position coaching director role I think he could be good for Barrett' in that way ,As I think Barrett will be staying on as head coach at manly

I watched that interview and couldn't be more impressed with the man. He is a throwback but so are gentlemen unfortunately these days.

Interesting how Gould came and toured his department when trying to set up the ten year plan.

The best thing is fox seems to be hunting Gould. Make for some interesting times. Not that Buzzed hasn't been trying for ten years.

Just imagine working under his though. When everything he says is preempted by the patronising 'what you've got to understand though...'

Hook looks good. Let him take his payout and his dignity.

Great comeback by hook on 360 when he said Gus hasn't coached for 20 years so if anyone in the conversation is old school it's him.
Ouch.
Old bee stings will apoplectic at that one...

Yeah I never rated hook from his donkey days, but he had done a good job at the riff to get them where they are. Sounds like Gould was undermining him.

Seems gould's ego is a killer.

You get the feeling the riff might lose Nathan.

I have always been impressed with Ivan Cleary, cool calm and collected. But honour and loyalty (old fashioned concepts) appear to be lost on him. What do the NRL have to say about this? Surely the CEO needs to publicly back the Tigers and call on Cleary to honour his contract. Greenberg is a man of honour isn't he? I mean he dealt with Des Hasler and Manly very honourably in October 2011, didn't he? Of course that's the problem. The NRL is run by a fellow who ran Canterbury the same way that Gus runs the Panthers. And with the same ultimate result - shambles.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10