Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry to hear that Brad ... best wishes to your daughter and all your family ... don't neglect yourself mate

Delete if not allowed.. Fellow silvertails I'll be off the air for a bit , the old black dog has bit my daughter .. I may be scrolling to see whats happening with our boys , but wont be commenting much as im gutted . Take it easy silvertails.
Sorry for your loss. No parent shoukd outlive their children. I cant imagine what u must be going through. Keep your head up buddy.

Best wishes @brad

As for Hodko...

He will sign with Manly pending the salary cap outcome. Cronulla is his back up plan if Manly are unable to sign him due to an imposed penalty concerning a reduced cap.

Moylan and Townshend have a mortgage on the halves at Cronulla but Manly do not have two established halves, which is why he is willing to wait and see what happens at our end.

Delete if not allowed.. Fellow silvertails I'll be off the air for a bit , the old black dog has bit my daughter .. I may be scrolling to see whats happening with our boys , but wont be commenting much as im gutted . Take it easy silvertails.

All the best brother for you and your family mate

That's no good at all mate.
Look after yourself and your family.

Best wishes @brad

As for Hodko...

He will sign with Manly pending the salary cap outcome. Cronulla is his back up plan if Manly are unable to sign him due to an imposed penalty concerning a reduced cap.

Moylan and Townshend have a mortgage on the halves at Cronulla but Manly do not have two established halves, which is why he is willing to wait and see what happens at our end.

Trent should do what is best for himself, which is Manly by a mile.
I was gutted when he left, and would be happy for him to do a Tim Cahill, provided he was the backup to the kids.

As for Hodko...

In his situation I can't really blame the guy if he's hedging his bets. But I also get the feeling he wants to come "home" as his first choice since if he does it's likely to mean a first grade spot.

I don't know if it really means anything to him "to come home" but ...a chance at first grade probably means a lot more than moving everything south just sit on a different bench or play reggies does.

I'm not one for prodigal sentiment in this case, $200k or no thanks.

I still can't believe they let Green go out of the goodness of their hearts. What were they thinking.

I thought @Snake or someone said that Green was not turning up to training and basically having a big tantrum because Manly weren't releasing him.

If true...what a tosspot of a mercenary and don't blame Manly for that one.

If true.

I thought @Snake or someone said that Green was not turning up to training and basically having a big tantrum because Manly weren't releasing him.

If true...what a tosspot of a mercenary and don't blame Manly for that one.

If true.
Trent said as much at the members forum held before Christmas- I think his quote was ‘it got very ugly’ before they released him

Barrett said this about Green this morning (as well)

"But it was also a risk for me in terms of the functioning of the team if you had a player here who had an opportunity to set his family up for the next three or four years, who made it quite clear to us that he didn't want to be here given the opportunity that was in front of him.

From Adrian Proszenko (SMH)

Hearing @Cronulla_Sharks have agreed to terms with @NRLKnights halfback Trent Hodkinson #NRL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8