Hodkinson returns to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Spot on, Hastings was never the first option, and never really will be until all other options are gone (through injury). Club want him gone and for reasons made obvious. Not a player worth destroying a team's togetherness over

2 things, 1) what is the obvious reason..?? 2) what togetherness, serious, they play like a team of individuals now, without him in the team..

2 things, 1) what is the obvious reason..?? 2) what togetherness, serious, they play like a team of individuals now, without him in the team..
1) His attitude (not just copying media but when it's the 3rd club where he's had issues it's quite obvious this is a lingering problem).

2) I just mean that having him play ..apparently.. annoyed players. So, whatever togetherness we did have would be disrupted further with him playing.

As far as i'm concerned we aren't holding a JT back in reserve grade, and although he may help us on the field we still have testable options such as walker that aren't as problematic

1) His attitude (not just copying media but when it's the 3rd club where he's had issues it's quite obvious this is a lingering problem).

2) I just mean that having him play ..apparently.. annoyed players. So, whatever togetherness we did have would be disrupted further with him playing.

As far as i'm concerned we aren't holding a JT back in reserve grade, and although he may help us on the field we still have testable options such as walker that aren't as problematic

His attitude, WOW that was an obvious reason, see you and I , still don't know the reason, just might be twenty is dirty he has a bigger dick then him....2) wouldn't want to annoy players, they get paid to play, not have tea parties together, I go to work, I don.t have to love my co-workers, just do my job and them, theirs..

OK, so it's what he doesn't say that we believe, got it..
How can we believe or disbelieve what he doesn't say ? How can the press make up a story of what that they don't hear ?
Everything should be kept in house and dealt with accordingly
That's what I was trying to say feathered friend .

@malroon you still haven't even come close to answering the question.

Since its so obvious that even Stevie Wonder could see that Jackson Hastings is not going to either play 5/8 for Manly or play first grade again for us unless he is one of only 17 fit players we have.....then who do you suggest we look at as a 5/8 option?

Instead of just trying to shoot down other suggestions such as Hodkinson, why not give us the benefit of your obviously vast wisdom and tell us which available (or possibly available) player(s) we should be targeting, or which current Manly player do you think should be DCE's halves partner?

Ide love to have hodkinson back. Cheaply of course and he would be the steadying half needed for dce to roam and interject when needed.

In regards to his knees, so what? Atleast he has shown in the past he has ability to lead nrl teams around.. As opposed to croker who's what, 21??? Who's record so far is a shoulder reconstruction and now a third.. Yup, third, knee reco..
Gimme Trent for a year or 2 please

@malroon you still haven't even come close to answering the question.

Since its so obvious that even Stevie Wonder could see that Jackson Hastings is not going to either play 5/8 for Manly or play first grade again for us unless he is one of only 17 fit players we have.....then who do you suggest we look at as a 5/8 option?

Instead of just trying to shoot down other suggestions such as Hodkinson, why not give us the benefit of your obviously vast wisdom and tell us which available (or possibly available) player(s) we should be targeting, or which current Manly player do you think should be DCE's halves partner?

there is NO ONE else, All you have is a discarded has been (hodkinson), or to play a player out of position, We can not afford to buy a good young 5/8 , So hastings is the man, Barrett and the whinges have to suck it up, they should be worrying about there own form instead bitching about his attitude

I'm kinda confused as to why Tom Wright is not given a chance?? Some say his best position is center whilst others think he can play 5/8 so why not give him a go? He's in our Top 30 squad & we don't need to use up money on buying anyone else or bringing in development players. He could turn out to be the perfect foil for DCE. There are thoughts that he is not experienced enough for 1st Grade!! Well other clubs have brought in youngsters,given them a shot & are now reaping the rewards. Latrell Mitchell, Kalyn Ponga, Brodie Croft, Nat Butcher, Jack Cogger, Payne Haas, Nick Cotric, Adam Douehi anyone????? All just turned 20! Like I've said in previous posts we will lose these guys if not given an opportunity........

His attitude, WOW that was an obvious reason, see you and I , still don't know the reason, just might be twenty is dirty he has a bigger dick then him....2) wouldn't want to annoy players, they get paid to play, not have tea parties together, I go to work, I don.t have to love my co-workers, just do my job and them, theirs..
3) He's smack bang average

The bickering on here is starting to escalate to previously unseen levels.

Not even close

I'm kinda confused as to why Tom Wright is not given a chance?? Some say his best position is center whilst others think he can play 5/8 so why not give him a go? He's in our Top 30 squad & we don't need to use up money on buying anyone else or bringing in development players. He could turn out to be the perfect foil for DCE. There are thoughts that he is not experienced enough for 1st Grade!! Well other clubs have brought in youngsters,given them a shot & are now reaping the rewards. Latrell Mitchell, Kalyn Ponga, Brodie Croft, Nat Butcher, Jack Cogger, Payne Haas, Nick Cotric, Adam Douehi anyone????? All just turned 20! Like I've said in previous posts we will lose these guys if not given an opportunity........

Its cause he's ****

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8