Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Des won't be at the dogs next year

The look on Foran's face when it is formally announced will be priceless

There is talk that Hasler will be paid out in November If this happens as the NRL haven't registered Foran's contact it will be withdrawn leaving Foran to follow Hasler.

It will solve the dogs salary cap issue for 2018

Foz deal isnt registered yet, it was reported it only has provisional approval, so there is a chance he may follow Des anyway.

There is talk that Hasler will be paid out in November If this happens as the NRL haven't registered Foran's contact it will be withdrawn leaving Foran to follow Hasler.

Foran signed a lucrative deal with the dogs and if Hasler wont be coach it will not be a big deal for Foran . When it comes to money its every man for him self

How ironic would it be if a 50 point point thrashing by us on Sunday was the final nail in Dessie's coffin

Foran signed a lucrative deal with the dogs and if Hasler wont be coach it will not be a big deal for Foran . When it comes to money its every man for him self

Agree, also Foran's gotta get what he can now.
I don't think he's ever going to get a better deal.........his powers are waning due to injuries and his headspace!!

I think it's true to say his worlds gone pretty anal since he left Manly!

Please dont jinx us lads !!! But gee i hope your so bloody right !!!!!

If its true that the players want doggler gone then lets hope they tank this big time ..... please

Des will be off to the Bunnies I reckon.

Its the only vacancy I can see apart from the Titans which Kev Walters will get first offer.

I figure its the only possible opening, if there is an opening there?

James Graham signed with Dragons today. Would be $400K leaving the Dogs to pay $600K.

Kevvy would say no and De$ would jump in. Why would any winning coach (on a decent wicket for 2 months work) take on the rabble that is the tits? Kevvy wil stay as long as Smith/ Cronk and Slater want him too lol

Kevvy would say no and De$ would jump in. Why would any winning coach (on a decent wicket for 2 months work) take on the rabble that is the tits? Kevvy wil stay as long as Smith/ Cronk and Slater want him too lol

Agree Kevvy won't take the Tits gig

Its the only vacancy I can see apart from the Titans which Kev Walters will get first offer.
Surely the Warriors are due to sack Kearney.

Really? If he hasn't got the Dogs 'culture', how could he possibly have the Rabbits' o_O It'd be like putting a square peg in a round hole :eek:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11