HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This place has been a great day since Day 1. It has been great to meet many on the forum over the years and it has enhanced my interest in our great club.

We started at the lowest ebb possible and to have scaled the heights twice on a gradual climb has been awesome. Ini those days it would have been impossible to imagine beating Melbourne 40-nil in a GF and having Beaver score a try in his last game in a Premiership win.

Lest we forget the bad days and savour on the good ones!!!

More importantly, the laughs given ove the years on these pages are gold!!!!

229297_batch005_354-m.jpg

Congratulations Silvertails.

9 years old today and still going strong.

A great achievement Dan. Well done.

3D20Smiles20199.gif

Happy birthday Silvertails! Well done Dan, the mods, those who contribute financially & all those that post :)

Out of interest Dan, how steadily have the 'members' increased over the years?

@Dan

Mals said:
Happy birthday Silvertails! Well done Dan, the mods, those who contribute financially & all those that post :)

@Dan

That is kind of hard tp quantify. There were a lot of members who just read and dont post. Our hits have declined this year but there has been less controversy this year and it seems our hits follow that

Happy birthday Silvertails. Even though I don't post much I love reading what you all have to say, keep up the great work.

Dan said:
Mals said:

@Dan

That is kind of hard tp quantify. There were a lot of members who just read and dont post.
Dan maybe we also have some members who can't even read. (Keep the cool pictures coming, people.)

Corso_Pete said:
So where is the s**t stirrer from the African continent?
Possibly a stint focussing his talents on more important issues in the world than the vexing problem of Gift's form? I suppose someone has to do it.

Just opened this thread.
Happy Birthday Silvertails.
Congratulations to Dan and all the Mods involved in the tedious behind the scenes stuff.

Thanks Jethro, I havent got the social groups up yet. I am doing some testing on my UAT site before I release it.

But good to make 10 years, had no idea it would get this far and be such a big part of my life

Thanks @Dan, for putting in all those hours to maintain and enhance the Old Lady Silvertails :angel:

I don't know how many extra hours in the day they have over in the Northern Hemisphere :D

The Dapper Dan Logo was long overdue too :p

Wow it seems like only yesterday, happy to admit one of the first handful on members on that first day.

Thanks Dan

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10