HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Wheel said:
Wow it seems like only yesterday, happy to admit one of the first handful on members on that first day.

Thanks Dan
and amongst us on the hill

Happy Birthday to the one and only and the very best Silvertails and congratulations to every one that make it possible for us passionate Manly fans to enjoy

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Can we have a cake please?

Will this do?

MY_8b5299_560807.jpg

do-i-smell-birthday-cake-334x292.jpg

Well done @Dan, a labour of love for which you should be heartily congratulated.

No coincidence in my mind that the mighty Sea Eagles haven't missed the semis since AE/Silvertails has been around. 4 GF's and 2 premierships and a WCC. Seems little doubt that Des and Tooves regularly visit here for coaching tips.

Love the balloons and birthday hat on the logo @Dan

and @jethro that's not birthday cake the dog is smelling!

Silvertails.net contributes to Manly's Culture of Success, in its own way.

Our Forums, websites, Sea Birds, Mascots, FB Announcer, and of course our football club are all THE BEST THERE IS. :exclamation::exclamation:

Long may we prosper, and so long as there is MWSE, rugby league will be OK.

Dan said:
Thanks Jethro, I havent got the social groups up yet. I am doing some testing on my UAT site before I release it.

But good to make 10 years, had no idea it would get this far and be such a big part of my life

Nice touch with the Silvertails logo:

logo4.png

2_thumbs_up1.jpg

Clint said:
Just opened this thread.
Happy Birthday Silvertails.
Congratulations to Dan and all the Mods involved in the tedious behind the scenes stuff.

^ - what he said..

Happy Birthday Silvertails come a long way since the Alternate Eagle days &
the Jye Mullane stand ... Proud to say I have been here since Day 1

Congrats to Dan & all the moderators that make this the best supporters forum, just need to work out where the last 10 years of my life went!

Happy 10th birthday Silvertails!! Well done Dan & his merry band of helpers!

Anyone know what the 1st thread topic was about back on 15/7/04??

Well done to all the contributors that make this place a daily must visit.

If we make the GF this year there should be stitching on the jersey acknowledging this decade milestone :)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8