HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah thought so. I had known Ryan for a while by that stage, because at the Penrith game I remember distinctly, sitting there having a beer with him and chuckwood at the Steyne seeing the result of the game flash up and being glad we didnt travel out there.

A short time later Ryan did his usual "I'm out" and disappearing trick

I thought it was to get away from the oracle etc on OOE.

Basically the usual "i could do this better" stuff got bandied around and Dan pretty much did exactly that.

That was it Fro.

I put my money where my mouth is, so to speak

Look more closely at the thong Fluffy....it's a blowout

Flip link said:
Did anyone even know who the oracle actually was?

He was a pain in the arse. That's who he was.

Usually as things get older, they get wiser. Not in the case of most of the posters here though  :p

I should go and hunt out my old username from the 1st days of the site :)

And what it all this talk of thongs, I can see a Jandal but on bloody thong !! :p

happy-birthday-784952.jpg

images

7509.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

7 years old today!

OMG, How old I must be getting.

Another year and the sniff of another premiership, who would have thought that this would be possible 7 years ago when the future of this club looked less than rosie.

Great work Dan, the work, the passion and the committement that you have to keep this site up and running for us deserves so much more than some kind words, but thank you anyway

wow
can't believe a **** site like this would last so long (jokes)

Congrats Dan you do an steller job with this website and provide a great service to your fellow manly fans.

Wow how fast has 7 years gone - a lot of time/effort by Dan has been put in. ST has survived so much - the onslaught of the Oracle, war with the rockers, the club trying to close it down, the famous Trusty Steed article and has now outlived and most of its rivals like OEE, MWSE Forum, Eagle Rockers.

May it last for many more years and a few more premierships slong the way!

Wow 7 years. Those first few years were some great times! I miss the big gatherings at brookie when were amongst the only fans there and all the associated get togethers etc :( but boy how the site and group has grown, I couldn't be prouder!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4