HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read the 1st post dated July 15, at 10:01 am.
Bloody Hell! 10 pages of Happy Birthdays and it's still only 9:37 am.
Am I in a time warp?

Then I saw the date again. Ahaaa! 2007.
Well... 7 years.... Well done!

G0sh.. its this time again already..
HappY BiRTHdaY.. Silvertails & congratulations Dan Nice site i love it keep up the good work..

happy_8th_birthday_with_cake_balloons_and_candle_postcard-p239879955268235027envli_400.jpg

Congratulations Silvertails.

8 years gone and still going strong.

A great achievement Dan. Well done. :)

So who do we originally have left from the early days ?

My 1st posts were as Frank Stokes, but for some reason my computer wouldn't let me on for a year or so at 1 point and came back on this name

Was it Larry Tate that owned a sex shop or something ?

Happy Birthday Silvertails and thanks heaps to Dan, Matabele, and anyone else responsible for it's existence.

Kiwi Eagle said:

My 1st posts were as Frank Stokes, but for some reason my computer wouldn't let me on for a year or so at 1 point and came back on this name

I was a reader from day 1 but didn't join to write anything until day 5. I was a bit of a nomad back then floating between here, Aaron's OneEyedEagle, the official site, LU & Rleague.com before finally fully settling here just before the official site became a pay to use forum.

Kiwi Eagle said:

I have been around since day 1 and started as "He ain't no Terry Randall" then "Goldie" until settling on "Normie". Mostly been a great place to chat and meet people......

Kiwi Eagle said:

I was logged in as Bring back cliffy or something years ago. 06 maybe. Used the official site or wss mainly though.

Silvertails is the only forum around now isnt it?

Great work Daniel and all else involved.

Wow 8 years. Who would of thought.
I was originally the oracle... Official lie :d

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8