[Resurrected] Gutho at 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I doubt that there is much purpose in discussing Gutho in the same sentence as sea eagles...at least for the next couple of years. He's Parra's saviour and enjoying the adulation. And Manly hardly showed much respect for him when he was signed up with us and then shown the door..
Yeh! he's taken them from no wins to 2 from 10. I'm glad we don't have any saviors like that @:D

I'm just mucking around. I rate him and i think he's prob one of parras best. It's also not his fault. In saying that i wouldn't be throwing sheep stations at him. He's a versatile player that is a great team guy while being a good quality firs grader

TBH, the way I saw it last night, Norman from fullback was still their chief play maker while Gutho really didn't do much at all playing 5/8 and the Moses bubble seems to have burst. He's back to his Tigpies ways, a speed bump in defence and taking a lot of wrong options in attack. I really can't believe that he is even being considered as the NSW 5/8 ahead of Maloney.

Mitch Moses

"First thing is I want to be playing good footy in a good footy side.

"That's the biggest thing for me.

"As long as I'm playing good footy and enjoying my footy, the money doesn't matter.

"Being here the last three or four years and we've been at the bottom of the table every year, it takes its toll on you."

It appears the 22-year-old has come to the conclusion that he is more likely to play finals football with the Eels than the Tigers. :p

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/mi...elease-from-wests-tigers-20170405-gveeom.html

Last edited:
"First thing is I want to be playing good footy in a good footy side.

"That's the biggest thing for me.

"As long as I'm playing good footy and enjoying my footy, the money doesn't matter.

"Being here the last three or four years and we've been at the bottom of the table every year, it takes its toll on you."

It appears the 22-year-old has come to the conclusion that he is more likely to play finals football with the Eels than the Tigers. :p

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/mi...elease-from-wests-tigers-20170405-gveeom.html

Life is full of surprises . We just never know what 2morrow brings .

This bloke could toil away for the next 5 years, then play 3 good games in a row.....and hey presto! They will come flying out of the woodwork to remind us all of the death of Manly when Gutherson left.

He is an above average first grader. That's it. A personality and stupid haircuts don't make me mourn a player who left years ago and has not dominated anything since.
I believe he HAS dominated a few waiting medical practitioners rooms in the past few years.....now he needs to find the try line and a good psychiatrist as the sqeels will do that to you.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8