Gutherson & Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
:flogger:I'd just like congratulate and Welcome this great youngster in Clint Gutherson, to the mighty - " DALI " led Parramatta Eels club.

And a very generous welcome to Foran and Hasson as well, and a huge thanks to your supremely inept board, whom are looking more and more like the Eels board of old LOL.

You'd though I'd never be back, but I'll have the last laugh at you boys, once and for all. Good luck with Williame and Blair.
Lol thanks

Signed - Chief - better known as Chief Eagle and Chewbacca.

Sayonara

Thank you. I want to be friends this time around.

All in good taste and faith.

Last edited:
Hansolo - Chewbacca . Get it.
Star Wars.

See ya . Pffffffftttttt.

Guth is King
Foran a legend
Big Hass great

Thank you linesmen, thank you ballboys.

:flogger:I'd just like to congratulate and Welcome this great youngster in Clint Gutherson, to the mighty - " DALI " led Parramatta Eels club.

And a very generous welcome to Foran and Hasson as well, and a huge thanks to your supremely inept board, whom are looking more and more like the Eels board of old LOL.

You'd though I'd never be back, but I'll have the last laugh at you silly kents once and for all. Good luck with Williame and Blair. HEHE.

Lolll. BWAWAAAAAAA

Sayonara dirt bags.

Idiots....
Our Board has lead our club to be the most successful club in the last Decade Dikhead .
What has your club board achieved in the last 10 years ??????
laughing_and_pointing_emoticon_312207.jpg
laughing_and_pointing_emoticon_312207.jpg

:flogger:I'd just like to congratulate and Welcome this great youngster in Clint Gutherson, to the mighty - " DALI " led Parramatta Eels club.

You'd though I'd never be back, but I'll have the last laugh at you silly kents once and for all. Good luck with Williame and Blair. HEHE.

Lolll. BWAWAAAAAAA

Sayonara dirt bags.

Idiots....

Say hi to Choc for me.

Our Board has lead our club to be the most successful club in the last Decade Dikhead .
What has your club board achieved in the last 10 years ??????
View attachment 2345 View attachment 2345
G'day all,Unfortunately for us given what has transpired under our current "united board"it would appear that the other half of the dysfunctional board was the brains of the outfit.
cheers mike

Nathan Green is a much cheaper option and this frees us money on the cap .

And a forward as well isn't he ? Comparing apples with oranges

Could also argue that Ballin digging his heels in, which he is quite entitled to do, has had a big bearing on this decision as well if it is indeed salary cap dramas

However if we believe what they say and it is to further the kids career, I can't have too many arguments with it being the right call for both parties

Did we really expect Gutherson to just play NSW cup for the next 2 years and wait for someone to retire? No way he was going to be playing first grade. Trebojevic has the backline covered.

He asked for a release to pursue first grade opportunities that weren't available to him at Manly. It was the right thing to do by the kid. Plus it frees up funds for that damaging forward we're still missing.

6 months ago we didn't have a new coach for 2016 . It will be a farking joke if this new coach has a poor year like we did this year and we will be questioning every change that came with him

You believe that 6 months ago we didn't have a new coach you will believe anything.

Hansolo - Chewbacca . Get it.
Star Wars.

Makes perfect sense. Star Wars are pretty much the embodiment of Parra as a movie franchise. Big in the early 80's, they tried to revive it around the 2000's but with limited success and now people just look back at the past and say how good it was back in the day.

Manly's more like James Bond. Though the faces have changed throughout the years, the success and timeless appeal has remained a constant. Players want to be with Manly, and other clubs want to be Manly (Parra being one of them). We also have nice cars and hot chicks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8