Gutherson & Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
You believe that 6 months ago we didn't have a new coach you will believe anything.
6 month ago Barrett was an option before he became the chosen one . The fact is he stood down from his assistant coaching job to consider his future if you can recall

Gutho's departure is inevitable. No matter what the board did, they couldn't hold him down.

Even if recruitment didn't sign up some cheapies, and use that cash to retain him, you reckon Gutho will still stay in reserves for the extra cash? It' d be stupid on his behalf and the board's, if they did that.

It's just unfortunate that a team of immoral fibre had jumped on him, than say another team like Newcastle.

G'day all,Unfortunately for us given what has transpired under our current "united board"it would appear that the other half of the dysfunctional board was the brains of the outfit.
cheers mike
G'day mike . Unfortunately we all have to wait and see what transpires next year before we can make a clear evaluation on the boards current decisions
Have a happy day :)

What do you mean? He was signed for two seasons and he had every chance to be picked for 1st grade. He started the 2015 season in 1st grade, but was injured in that initial match.
This is what we mean
Snake
Taufua
Hiku
Matai
Lyon
Tom T
and Gutho playing NSW cup or going to Parra

Sign Moltzen
Release Gutherson
????
Profit
What do you mean? He was signed for two seasons and he had every chance to be picked for 1st grade. He started the 2015 season in 1st grade, but was injured in that initial match.

That was because Matai and Jorge were injured and Tom T was not ready for first grade.

In reality, he would be playing reserve unless there was an injury, but even then Tom T would likely to be picked on the wing in front of Gutherson. If you were his position and knew you would probably be playing reserves for most of the season when clearly he is first grade material, would you stick around for a couple more years and wait til skivy, snake and lyon retire. Same thing happened with Whare

Sign Moltzen
Release Gutherson
????
Profit

Headed for our first spoon with that strategy
We have never won a spoon and we will never win a spoon
We are the Sexy Sea eagles !!!
12042835_756295347849880_2871922604263579782_n.jpg

Gutho's departure is inevitable. No matter what the board did, they couldn't hold him down.

Even if recruitment didn't sign up some cheapies, and use that cash to retain him, you reckon Gutho will still stay in reserves for the extra cash? It' d be stupid on his behalf and the board's, if they did that.

It's just unfortunate that a team of immoral fibre had jumped on him, than say another team like Newcastle.
How was his departure inevitable? He had signed for the next 2 years. The board has botched another one. ****ing pathetic

I'm a big fan of Jorge

But he and Hiku should've been in reserves next year with Guthbo and Turbojet on the wings

Or Guthbo at 5/8 with Hiku in reserves, or if the coach is forced to pick Hiku for some reason, Jorge to reggies

Whilst I for one hate seeing talent released only to be picked up by the competition, especially the Eels from whom we have been poaching for so many years, I can only assume there is reason behind the logic, as illogical as it may be, to release Gutherson with speculation Knight is the next to go.

In saying this I for one must have faith in Bozos decisions and our new coach in turning this club around and preparing it for the next decade of dominance. Recalling the dark days of the Beagles makes what we are going through now a minor blimp.

As I recall at the end of the Beagle days, it was Fulton , Arthurson and others who were instrumental in resurrecting this great club as we know it today? Was it not Bozo who took a punt on selecting a coach who had absolutely no experience at any grade whatsoever and guided him in the early days?

What may be will be we can only go along for the ride!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10