• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
China plan to go net zero. (2060?)
So they are actually on board.

You just won't hear it on the bolt report.
when-pigs-fly-flying-pigs.gif

Most of the points in your post can be directly attributed to over population of the earth. Less humans would go a long way towards slowing down the problems. Bill Gates (and many others) has been going on about finding a way to reduce the population for twenty years. There's plenty of footage available if you dig a little.
Dig deep and you will see Oligarchy were talking about this 1000 years ago.

Did the Oligarchy enforce a vaccine upon the over populated serfs in their kingdom?
I can't tell you that without getting into the sphere earth / flat earth saga.
Better question is: Did they control the media and science + religion of the time?

I have a flu shot each year !!
Quoting from the GPNews "
Influenza experts never thought they would see the scenario currently unfolding in Australia.

In a month when flu cases are normally rising to a peak, no deaths have been reported anywhere in the country for the year to date. And according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the last Australian death officially attributed to influenza was recorded in July 2020.

So there you bloody well go.

Influenza experts never thought they would see the scenario currently unfolding in Australia.

In a month when flu cases are normally rising to a peak, no deaths have been reported anywhere in the country for the year to date. And according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the last Australian death officially attributed to influenza was recorded in July 2020.

Yes the washing hands and face masks have had a very big impact.

But I’ll still get a flu shot next year ( once over 65 it’s both free and highly recommended).

Yep, it's the same in America and Europe.

Are we all getting ready for the next “ how dare you “ speech ???

Personally , I can’t wait , I think it’ll be exciting !!

Lol

Most of the points in your post can be directly attributed to over population of the earth. Less humans would go a long way towards slowing down the problems. Bill Gates (and many others) has been going on about finding a way to reduce the population for twenty years. There's plenty of footage available if you dig a little.
Bill Burrs been complaining about overpopulation for three specials now.

Here’s one for you Greenies, pissed myself laughing when I saw this.

Hey Mark,

This is a good example of why it is important to check sources and stories.

There are legitimate concerns about the cars

However the whole diesel thing has been pretty strongly debunked

All that said I guess it comes down to what sources you want to believe.

Hey Mark,

Jeez has Silvertails become like Facebook now , who’d a thought!!

Hey Mark,

Mainstream media everyday. They never lie, misreport or follow any agendas. The politicians have all said not to believe any other sources.

Mainstream media everyday. They never lie, misreport or follow any agendas. The politicians have all said not to believe any other sources.
It comes down to who you want to trust

Personally when ever I see a story online the first thing I do is try check the source then cross check the source - sure it takes more time but it is something that I prefer to do

Personally when ever I see a story online the first thing I do is try check the source then cross check the source - sure it takes more time but it is something that I prefer to do
Very wise, and the only way to get anywhere close to the truth.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz

I just dislike Greta intensely so anything I see that pokes fun at her makes sense to me !!

But yes , I get where you are coming from.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4