• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does any body remember the Greta that really matter ?

Class Gentleman never goes out of style

We will remember her

The one and only Sexy siren who will always leave you breathless at full time

Greta Garbo

download (6).jpg

And silvertails has reached a new low.
sure that some of her critics on here would be the first to or should be to arc up or be protective if similar disparaging or crude references were directed to their daughters or relations or friends . Still a kid with some noble if not overly idealistic motives . hasn 't reverted to petty or downright disrespectful approaches from my general observations . May be superficially funny but barely that and little that universal respect and tolerance seems to be on the wane .

sure that some of her critics on here would be the first to or should be to arc up or be protective if similar disparaging or crude references were directed to their daughters or relations or friends . Still a kid with some noble if not overly idealistic motives . hasn 't reverted to petty or downright disrespectful approaches from my general observations . May be superficially funny but barely that and little that universal respect and tolerance seems to be on the wane .

Pushing the thought that a teenager with Asperger's be pushed into sex trafficking / rape is not something I'd expect to see here. But here we are.

Pushing the thought that a teenager with Asperger's be pushed into sex trafficking / rape is not something I'd expect to see here. But here we are.
At least Greta will be on the right side of history , sure that she would be well conditioned and accustomed by now to every form of grubby and downright sleazy connotations not only here but universal but still keeps on keeping on . Has energized a generation and many elements of societies for all the right reasons , she can and should always hang her head high .Plenty of other worthy causes to promote also but Greta has done well for hers

At least Greta will be on the right side of history , sure that she would be well conditioned and accustomed by now to every form of grubby and downright sleazy connotations not only here but universal but still keeps on keeping on . Has energized a generation and many elements of societies for all the right reasons , she can and should always hang her head high .Plenty of other worthy causes to promote also but Greta has done well for hers
Agree. While a few impotent old men may hate her, fact is she has mobilized millions upon millions of the young generation and they won't be stopped.

The tide is turning and as you say she will be on the right side.

Can someone please hand me a tissue ... It must be Sunday, all the holier than thou preachers are in fine voice .. and as hypocritical and convinced of their own importance as ever ...

We now have Greta as a Leftie Champion .. Disabled, downtrodden, .. a future Saint ... if only she was one legged, gay and black ...

Can someone please hand me a tissue ... It must be Sunday, all the holier than thou preachers are in fine voice .. and as hypocritical and convinced of their own importance as ever ...

We now have Greta as a Leftie Champion .. Disabled, downtrodden, .. a future Saint ... if only she was one legged, gay and black ...
As expected , the Lefties champion her.

I’m certainly not Left , and I assure you I’m certainly not right , I’m firmly stuck in the middle there somewhere but as sure as **** I don’t need some Swedish teenager acting as a puppet for her parents who are pulling her strings constantly telling me what I should or shouldn’t do.

How dare you , indeed , how dare you little girl criticise me!!

As to the other disparaging stuff theres no way I’d stoop to that but I did give a “laugh “ emoji to the fact she needs a boyfriend ( as stated bu one member ).

I’d have to agree , it’s sad how her life as a child is being lost to a “ cause “ not of her own making.

The outrage brigade can slander, slur, mock and disrespect just about anything. That is precisely what they do every time someone puts forward a counter idea, belief, or opinion to their own. But they quickly become morality police when tickled by some "cause" they have latched onto. Soon enough, the democratic system (flawed as it is) they so despise may be no more. I wonder how these little field mice will cope?

Snowflakes are overrunning western civilization, and the clock is ticking. If a war eventually kicks off with China, Russia, or other nations who are opposed to our way of life, we'll be obliterated. America, Canada, Australia, and Brittain have invested so much time and resources into telling little boys that they might be girls, emasculating an entire generation in the process. We may need to strap ourselves in because the next few years will likely be one hell of a ride. If only those darn baby boomers and their parents were around to help us.

I do find it interesting in the whole left v right where one side accuses another of being a "snowflake" when they are often just as bad as each other
Perhaps. I don't believe in the whole left and right paradigm. It's an illusion that only really exists amongst the citizens of nations. It works a treat at keeping a country divided, though.

As for the snowflakes - turn on your tv for evidence of their dominating existence. The ABC, David Campbell, the Project, Karl Stefanovic should do the trick. If you can stomach much more after that lot, then you're likely a snowflake yourself.

By comparison, the authentic men and women who lived through the great recession and two world wars - they definitely weren't snowflakes.

Perhaps. I don't believe in the whole left and right paradigm. It's an illusion that only really exists amongst the citizens of nations. It works a treat at keeping a country divided, though.

As for the snowflakes - turn on your tv for evidence of their dominating existence. The ABC, David Campbell, the Project, Karl Stefanovic should do the trick. If you can stomach much more after that lot, then you're likely a snowflake yourself.

By comparison, the authentic men and women who lived through the great recession and two world wars - they definitely weren't snowflakes.
At 8 years of age (1916 ) my Dad went on the road with his Dad as there was a gigantic drought and they needed the meat and wool from the sheep for the Second World War.

8 years old , no education ( or little if it ) , eating damper , dripping and salted Lamb and drinking black tea with sugar.

Day after day , sleeping rough , the only bath was if they found a creek or river.

They were 10 years on the road , then came home and a few years later the Great Depression.

It killed my grandfather , his health was screwed after that, he died before I was born.

No snowflakes in those days.

There won't be a war with China.

I'm sure that's what many have said in the past. If it provides you a transient peace believing that the rulers of mankind have changed their war mongering ways, then roll with it while you can. However, history paints a very different picture. Trade agreements and sanctions might work for a while, but in the long run....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2