• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No I don’t hate her for drinking Coke , I’m just saying she spouts all this anti everything bull**** but then acts normal herself.

The whole “ you’ve taken my childhood away from me “ crap , and the “ how dare you “ bull****.

Nah sorry , you can love her if you like but I can see through her bull**** !!
Ok you just can't stand a young disabled girl who is following something she is passionate about because you believe her to be full a BS. If she is being mislead should you not feel sorry for her perhaps? Could she help it if she was "brainwashed" from a young age?

Will you conceed on lithium mining though? Seeing as most of it goes on here in Australia.

Ok you just can't stand a young disabled girl who is following something she is passionate about because you believe her to be full a BS. If she is being mislead should you not feel sorry for her perhaps? Could she help it if she was "brainwashed" from a young age?

Will you conceed on lithium mining though? Seeing as most of it goes on here in Australia.
Disabled , first I’ve heard of that but I don’t discriminate in that sense so that’s a moot point.

As to Lithium I’m not counting that as we don’t use child miners!!

Many places do !!

And .. the big announcement from Glasgow is .. wait for it ... things are desperate and we need ... wait for it ... MORE MONEY ..

(so we, the UN, can give it to those piss-pot little countries to guarantee there votes for whatever circle jerk leftie cause we dream up )

Last edited:
And .. the big announcement from Glasgow is .. wait for it ... things are desperate and we need ... wait for it ... MORE MONEY ..

(so we, the UN, can give it to those piss-pot little countries to guarantee there votes for whatever circle jerk leftie cause we dream up )
In a nutshell!!

It’s why the likes of Tuvalu , Maldives , Tonga et al are saying “ show me the money “.

I still believe in the fact that a very small number of companies and very very rich men are going to make an absolute **** load out of all this at the expense of us as everyone day tax paying citizens.

This carbon credit thing is going to make the very rich even very richer and us poor lackeys even poorer.

And remember that wannabe President ( I forget his name ) that climbed on the “ the world is cooling the new ice age is coming “ about 20 years ago , of course that never happened ( and now they are plugging the opposite ) well I read that he made himself a lazy 250 million from that little excercise.

Fair dinkum , the lefties flock to this **** it’s like bee’s to a honeypot.

In a nutshell!!

It’s why the likes of Tuvalu , Maldives , Tonga et al are saying “ show me the money “.

I still believe in the fact that a very small number of companies and very very rich men are going to make an absolute **** load out of all this at the expense of us as everyone day tax paying citizens.

This carbon credit thing is going to make the very rich even very richer and us poor lackeys even poorer.
100% Mark, the money that goes into these tin pot Island nations is obscene, usually it's pocketed straight away by the Presidente' or the Prime Minister of himself. ....what a con if ever their was !!

100% Mark, the money that goes into these tin pot Island nations is obscene, usually it's pocketed straight away by the Presidente' or the Prime Minister of himself. ....what a con if ever their was !!
Afghanistan is a perfect example , how many billions did the last President escape with before fleeing ???

Honestly , and let’s say climate change is real.

What we do down under means three fifths of **** all because what we emit is a tiny percentage of what goes into the atmosphere.

Get these onboard and you might make a difference.

China
India
USA
Europe

Afghanistan is a perfect example , how many billions did the last President escape with before fleeing ???
That's true, he got the tip off, that the Taliban were coming to his door for trick or treat. Trouble is the Taliban have their own version of this...not good !! Ghani only just made it out, but laughing all the way to the bank though !!

Haha what has wealth distribution got to do with the question: whether or not the world's fossil fuel consumption is on the verge of making the planet uninhabitable for humans? Either it is or it isn't.

OK that's a pretty strong argument right there. You win.
read the full brief counselor

Honestly , and let’s say climate change is real.

What we do down under means three fifths of **** all because what we emit is a tiny percentage of what goes into the atmosphere.

Get these onboard and you might make a difference.

China
India
USA
Europe
It's so obvious what's going on here, China is so far in front with omissions and the Us is one half of what China omits followed closely by India. The rest of the world wont make any difference in the scheme of tings. Aust hardly rates at all, and we want to punish ourselves...

No I'm not inclined to dignify this crackpot thread by taking it seriously. You say climate change s more a cult than a science. Others suggesting Greta Thunberg needs a boyfriend. I'll let you all just carry on I think!
I was just about to post re the needs a boyfriend thing...not sure what that brings to the discussion (which has really degraded)

No I'm not inclined to dignify this crackpot thread by taking it seriously. You say climate change s more a cult than a science. Others suggesting Greta Thunberg needs a boyfriend. I'll let you all just carry on I think!
Your exercising your right to dis-engage ,good for you SER8

I thought crackpot threads were the domain of the off season.

Or otherwise anyone engaging in the omnipotent beings thread.

Last edited:
I was just about to post re the needs a boyfriend thing...not sure what that brings to the discussion (which has really degraded)
I think Eagle 1 was just suggesting that for a 17 yo girl it might be a healthier pursuit in having an interest in a few boys or people her own age rather than being wheeled out like a performing seal and preaching to the worlds elite at climate change gabfest's and getting all hot under the collar and upset about it ,like she clearly does sometimes.The kid needs to be a kid for a bit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4