• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By the way getting back to Greta , I guess she’ll be trotted out for another “ how dare you “ speech to the luminaries in Glasgow.

FMD, I can’t wait for the vision of that.

very very rich men are going to make an absolute **** load out of all this at the expense of us as everyone day tax paying citizens.
You can take it to the bank mate, 25 years ago when I worked for a bloke who could only be described as a Robber Baron, declared " gotta be in on this environmental **** early Mate, theres a bucket load of money in it." He laughed his head off when I called him " A sentimental bastard "

I have a flu shot each year !!

Happy for it to include a Covid booster if they deem it neccesary!!
The Delta Variant booster needs to be taken with the Alpha variant booster, but only if you book in to receive a booster shot for the Omega variant that is running rampant in a small Indian village. Meanwhile, they'll be working on a Beta variant booster shot, which will be offered in conjunction with the latest million dollar vaccine lottery.

The Delta Variant booster needs to be taken with the Alpha variant booster, but only if you book in to receive a booster shot for the Omega variant that is running rampant in a small Indian village. Meanwhile, they'll be working on a Beta variant booster shot, which will be offered in conjunction with the latest million dollar vaccine lottery.
None of that worries me , but when they have the “ parra variant “ I’ll be saying “ **** that “.

Honestly , and let’s say climate change is real.

What we do down under means three fifths of **** all because what we emit is a tiny percentage of what goes into the atmosphere.

Get these onboard and you might make a difference.

China
India
USA
Europe
China plan to go net zero. (2060?)
So they are actually on board.

You just won't hear it on the bolt report.

The world is flat. Humans can control the reins of nature. Green house gases and pollution do not affect the ozone layer. Logging all of our rainforests and trees and logging the amazon jungle into pastures for cattle will have no long term impact on future generations of humans. Exhausting our natural fuel and food resources will not affect future generations. Filling our oceans with plastics will not affect our marine life and humans will not absorb the plastics when we eat the fish. Covid is a conspiracy and just another flu. Global warming is bull**** and our climate has been varying for centuries since before the industrial age in the 1850s. Parramatta will win the 2022 NRL Grand Final. Politicians make decisions for the good of the people now and into the future and do not focus their decision making on winning voters at the next election.

There is a common dominator in all of these statements.

The world is flat. Humans can control the reins of nature. Green house gases and pollution do not affect the ozone layer. Logging all of our rainforests and trees and logging the amazon jungle into pastures for cattle will have no long term impact on future generations of humans. Exhausting our natural fuel and food resources will not affect future generations. Filling our oceans with plastics will not affect our marine life and humans will not absorb the plastics when we eat the fish. Covid is a conspiracy and just another flu. Global warming is bull**** and our climate has been varying for centuries since before the industrial age in the 1850s. Parramatta will win the 2022 NRL Grand Final. Politicians make decisions for the good of the people now and into the future and do not focus their decision making on winning voters at the next election.

You forgot to mention trump won the election.

Most of the points in your post can be directly attributed to over population of the earth. Less humans would go a long way towards slowing down the problems. Bill Gates (and many others) has been going on about finding a way to reduce the population for twenty years. There's plenty of footage available if you dig a little.

Are you implying there are no conspiracies on planet earth? Surely not. Oh, to be an ostrich.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4