Greenturd & Beatoff have to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who goes?

• Sack Greenturd!!!

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Sack Beatoff!!!

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Keep both, they're great!

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Sack Both!!!

Votes: 56 61.5%

• Total voters
What’s the go with this new mess regarding the big ego... errr.. sorry big stadium rubbish?

Is this Beatoff’s way of getting GF’s to Brisbane? Holding the NSW government to “ransom” or some sh*t... I’m sure this will end well for somebody’s deep pockets...

Just have a look at the crowd for the rorters v knights. Deadset the place is empty. Sydney RU games would have bigger crowds. Yes @Turdy your big stadium policy is working a treat. A shambles like your fuked up administration. You're a fuking joke you worm ridden cu*t. When will we ever be rid of this cursed clown who's ruining this sport.

Just have a look at the crowd for the rorters v knights. Deadset the place is empty. Sydney RU games would have bigger crowds. Yes @Turdy your big stadium policy is working a treat. A shambles like your fuked up administration. You're a fuking joke you worm ridden cu*t. When will we ever be rid of this cursed clown who's ruining this sport.

I may not be as eloquent, but I was saying in the (yet) again Manly fans and their low crowds thread buy Monkey typist coward ritchie, there's never any media about the low numbers of other teams.

You need to ramp it up a bit. I don’t think the message is getting through.

Dean Ricthie will have it as 15,000....better than brookvale.

On Super Saturday wrap up was showing a crowd of over 14000.
They must be counting the security and catering staff and probably the seagulls too. Watching on TV looked more like 1400.....:speechless:

On Super Saturday wrap up was showing a crowd of over 14000.
They must be counting the security and catering staff and probably the seagulls too. Watching on TV looked more like 1400.....:speechless:
As a footy fan in general it was bloody embarrassing.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8