Greenturd & Beatoff have to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who goes?

• Sack Greenturd!!!

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Sack Beatoff!!!

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Keep both, they're great!

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Sack Both!!!

Votes: 56 61.5%

• Total voters
I voted Greenturd but you need one more option in that poll.....

SACK BOTH
Agree mate. They are both incompetent and are incapable of running the game. They both should go.

Great article that we all should read. Time Gore doesn't answer to anyone so can say what he likes and doesn't hold back.

As he wrote in the article "Surely it’s time rugby league was a professional sport run by professionals."

Wow, I am guessing Tim Gore isn’t one of the inner sanctum favoured journos.

Problem is, who’s going to do anything about these 2 muppets, the commissioners seem to be faceless puppets who appear to warm seats at best, do they actually do anything

The 2 muppets seem to have free reign to do whatever they like

Good point raised about how much is the nrl throwing at fighting this case, I can think of far better things to be spending that money on

FmWxnNO.png

Great article.

I loved this line from one of the comments:

“We should never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity”.

If this isn't a perfect view of how the game is being run, I don't know what is.

Great article.

I loved this line from one of the comments:

“We should never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity”.

If this isn't a perfect view of how the game is being run, I don't know what is.
Not to sure on the malice vs stupidity issue. If it was pure stupidity it would be shared out evenly, and there is no doubt that certain clubs receive an uneven share of it, whatever it is.

I think there is a (un)healthy dose of both going on.

Great article glad someone with some integrity put it all together.

Here's hoping this (rightful) outrage over Todd & Beattie's corrupt actions gains traction & something comes of it.

If JDB's appeal is successful I can see not only Walker & May launching their own suits but also Barba & possibly Carney.

While the Cowboys were within their rights to tear up Barba's contract, the NRL had no right to ban him for life.

PS poll choice SACK BOTH!!!

Not to sure on the malice vs stupidity issue. If it was pure stupidity it would be shared out evenly, and there is no doubt that certain clubs receive an uneven share of it, whatever it is.

I think there is a (un)healthy dose of both going on.

Absolutely spot on.

They are both parasites, running the game into the ground and ripping up the fabric of the game we love and governing for a few selfish clubs and ignoring the health and sustainability of every club.

Making knee jerk and reactionary decisions and demonstrating their capacity to be consistent about their inconsistent decisions and ignoring the general health of the game.

Our game deserves so much better!!!!

I am just wondering who appointed these two. Do the clubs vote? What about the members who pay to become club members, do they get a vote? These two need to be sacked and maybe the NRL community can get a movement going to push or these two to be sacked as they act like they are the Judge, Jury and executioner especially when it comes to some clubs.

Surely there are people with legal qualifications on this website or who follow NRL that can look at some of the issues (JDB case, Walkers case, GI retirement fund, NRL club relocation, Snake and Matai medical retirement issue, lack of constancy by the judiciary under their watch and how certain clubs get the rub of the green when others like our club does not) and get a class action against NRL and people who are running it.

I wonder if the Super League was to happen now, I wonder how many clubs will stay with NRL. I don’t think many will.

I will take great delight if Greenberg falls on the knife he sharpened himself. But I can’t see him going without a fight, the pressure has to be building

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7