Greenturd & Beatoff have to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who goes?

• Sack Greenturd!!!

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Sack Beatoff!!!

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Keep both, they're great!

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Sack Both!!!

Votes: 56 61.5%

• Total voters
Curiously only one of 16 CEO,s has given evidence in support of the NRL in these proceedings so far. I wonder what the other 15 think about the silly "no fault rule". If they supported it I would expect more than one witness!

Seems to be a forgotten fact that every one of the sixteen clubs came out and agreed with the no fault rule after consultation except st George. It was well publicised at the time.When Walker was stood down Penn stated that he was in full agreement with the new rule.

Much like the misinformation that no sponsors gave evidence when they did so in camera.

I don’t agree with the new rule and despise the Beatoff and Turd but seems like Toddy hate is clouding some basic facts ,,... and it’s De Bellin who has to prove his case, not the NRL so it may not be as cut and dried as it seems unfortunately, especially after the genius declared he has yet to be told by the NRL how to treat a woman.Makes Toddy’s daughter rubbish look positively enlightening in comparison now.

Last edited:
Agreeing with the powers to be and giving evidence of actual loss are two very different things. No doubt my comment needed to be better articulated but this is becoming a very tough crowd. Incidentally Boyle has been selected notwithstanding the criticism I received when I suggested AFBs suspension was his opportunity.

I cannot stand Todd, but Beattie is just so ridiculously incompetent that we would almost be denied entertainment if he was dumped as chairman.

I've said it before and will say it again.

It amazes me how someone as incompetent and dumb as him was ever elected to be the Premier of an Australian state. But then, this is the same state that kept Joh Bjelke-Petersen in power for 19 years so it does make sense that they would vote in this fool as Premier.

Agreeing with the powers to be and giving evidence of actual loss are two very different things. No doubt my comment needed to be better articulated but this is becoming a very tough crowd. Incidentally Boyle has been selected notwithstanding the criticism I received when I suggested AFBs suspension was his opportunity.
As I stated earlier evidence of the effect on clubs and sponsors WAS heard in camera due to materials sensitivity.Both clubs and sponsors did not want sensitive negotiations made public for obvious reasons. The details of who gave that evidence, which clubs and sponsors were involved and what was in it was not made available to the public but evidence to that effect was heard by the court in addition to the public agreement with the policy.

I've said it before and will say it again.

It amazes me how someone as incompetent and dumb as him was ever elected to be the Premier of an Australian state. But then, this is the same state that kept Joh Bjelke-Petersen in power for 19 years so it does make sense that they would vote in this fool as Premier.
He was premier before Twitter and social media so he wasn’t exposed as the narcissistic fool that he is.

My understanding is that the evidence was heard in camera because the amounts and details of different sponsorships are private and commercial in condidence ...... and NOT because of anything being said was sensitive .......

HoldenV8,

This quote by Douglas Adams, in his "Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy" series, sums up Beattie(all politicians actually IMHO) and after his performance in the job, Greenburgh.

"It is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."

Last edited:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/b54c63405ce5f1e515627b63849b81b1

There is growing tension at NRL headquarters over a strained relationship between independent commissioners and chief executive Todd Greenberg.

NRL boss Todd Greenberg is struggling to come to grips with the fact commissioners have become far more hands-on and influential in major decision making since the departure of John Grant last year.

The biggest issues in the game — the Jack de Belin stand-down order and the decision to block Israel Folau from playing NRL — are being driven by the commission and its chairman Peter Beattie.

Despite reports to the contrary, Beattie’s job is not in jeopardy. He has, in fact, strong support of commissioners. Greenberg is clearly the one under pressure.

Racing boss Peter V’landys, former player Mark Coyne, media executive Amanda Laing and lawyer Megan Davis have added much needed clout and management expertise to the commission.

The demands on Greenberg and his executive management team are far greater than under Grant.

Previously there was little or no consultation with commissioners.

Even the playing schedule for 2019 was published last year without the commission even seeing it.

The next big issue in rugby league is administration costs in a difficult economy.

There is a suggestion the NRL is living above its means. That they could even go broke in a few years.

The blowtorch will be on Greenberg to slash wage costs and spending. He will need to deliver or his own job, not Beattie’s, will be on the line.

I love how Greenburgs metric for the health of the game is an answer to a survey question "how likely are you to recommend the NRL to friends and family ? "

Completely useless data without the follow up question "Why did you give that response ?"

I wonder how many answers would be " Because it is being run by a moron ".

Hope that article is close to mark. If I had to pick a fallguy between Tweedle Dum and TweedleDee I’d pick Toddy every time. Far more dangerous animal due to his stupidity. Beatty is far more likely to fall into line if the numbers are against him than Toddy.

Hope that article is close to mark. If I had to pick a fallguy between Tweedle Dum and TweedleDee I’d pick Toddy every time. Far more dangerous animal due to his stupidity. Beatty is far more likely to fall into line if the numbers are against him than Toddy.

I usually use...

Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber.

Surprised it hasn't caught on, tbh.

• 😆
Reactions: Sue
I'd like to see them both gone, Beattie is the lesser of two evils though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8