Greenturd & Beatoff have to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who goes?

• Sack Greenturd!!!

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Sack Beatoff!!!

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Keep both, they're great!

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Sack Both!!!

Votes: 56 61.5%

• Total voters
I am just wondering who appointed these two. Do the clubs vote? What about the members who pay to become club members, do they get a vote? These two need to be sacked and maybe the NRL community can get a movement going to push or these two to be sacked as they act like they are the Judge, Jury and executioner especially when it comes to some clubs.

Surely there are people with legal qualifications on this website or who follow NRL that can look at some of the issues (JDB case, Walkers case, GI retirement fund, NRL club relocation, Snake and Matai medical retirement issue, lack of constancy by the judiciary under their watch and how certain clubs get the rub of the green when others like our club does not) and get a class action against NRL and people who are running it.

I wonder if the Super League was to happen now, I wonder how many clubs will stay with NRL. I don’t think many will.
I am just wondering who appointed these two. Do the clubs vote? What about the members who pay to become club members, do they get a vote? These two need to be sacked and maybe the NRL community can get a movement going to push or these two to be sacked as they act like they are the Judge, Jury and executioner especially when it comes to some clubs.

Surely there are people with legal qualifications on this website or who follow NRL that can look at some of the issues (JDB case, Walkers case, GI retirement fund, NRL club relocation, Snake and Matai medical retirement issue, lack of constancy by the judiciary under their watch and how certain clubs get the rub of the green when others like our club does not) and get a class action against NRL and people who are running it.

I wonder if the Super League was to happen now, I wonder how many clubs will stay with NRL. I don’t think many will.
The NRL is governed by the ARL Commission, which consists of the 16 NRL clubs plus NSW and QLD Rugby League, club members have no say in the formation of the governing body, however they can vote for members within their club's board, which then will have a vote on the commission

9B412ACE-1E8C-4F45-BE21-856EA7FA3745.jpeg

This is how good The Turds judgement is - it only gets worse he has to go! And would having Folau back in NRL turn fans away from the game? I think so.

Curiously only one of 16 CEO,s has given evidence in support of the NRL in these proceedings so far. I wonder what the other 15 think about the silly "no fault rule". If they supported it I would expect more than one witness!

Curiously only one of 16 CEO,s has given evidence in support of the NRL in these proceedings so far. I wonder what the other 15 think about the silly "no fault rule". If they supported it I would expect more than one witness!

And interesting that the one is from the Storm!!

And interesting that the one is from the Storm!!
They back the NRL cause they are dependent on the current regime turning a blind eye to the team that they have accumulated in recent times.

This court case frankly, has nothing to do with the Melbourne Drizzle and for them to say that they are struggling to get sponsors is total nonsense when since their existence they have benefited from News Filth coffers. What a farce!!!

Great article glad someone with some integrity put it all together.

Here's hoping this (rightful) outrage over Todd & Beattie's corrupt actions gains traction & something comes of it.

If JDB's appeal is successful I can see not only Walker & May launching their own suits but also Barba & possibly Carney.

While the Cowboys were within their rights to tear up Barba's contract, the NRL had no right to ban him for life.

PS poll choice SACK BOTH!!!
I have added that Poll Choice

Burn both.
But when I saw 'keep both they're great'
Hahahaha I lost it...
Funny

The NRL is governed by the ARL Commission, which consists of the 16 NRL clubs plus NSW and QLD Rugby League, club members have no say in the formation of the governing body, however they can vote for members within their club's board, which then will have a vote on the commission
Club members can vote in very few clubs. Not including ours.

I would have thougth the Dragons CEO would best placed to comment on the effect of DeBellin's charge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7