Greenturd & Beatoff have to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who goes?

• Sack Greenturd!!!

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Sack Beatoff!!!

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Keep both, they're great!

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Sack Both!!!

Votes: 56 61.5%

• Total voters
He's successfully destroying the integrity of the game. Clubs should be suspending him for bringing the game into disrepute. His actions are far worse than any of the players who have copped suspensions. His duplicity is now beyond the pale and his associates Beattie and Hooper are just as bad. Their actions and inane explanations are just reprehensible. Clubs need to show them the door post haste.

Beattie's issue is that he is a politician so he knows how to kiss arse and never has to make a decision based on the best good of the Australian community
Yeah- Completely farked the Commonwealth Games, sent businesses broke, yet his side show laughing clown type smile seemed to get him off the hook of delivering the ****tiest opening, closing ceremonies of all time and scaring the bejesus of locals away from business and paruchutes himself into the NRL, only to fark that up too!
Anyone voting Labor this weekend has rocks in their heads (and possibly meth amphetamines in their veins)

I would ask the this question, Why don't they worry as much about existing fans getting disillusioned and leaving the game due to the obvious unfairness instead of worrying about Girls who play touch footy that are probably from Private Schools and all have Kings College Rugby Union boyfriends potentially not playing social touch footy because of bad player behaviour. Seriously WTF???????

And how the @#$% is a South African the Business manager for the NRL? Think about it, a bloke that grew up in a country where Rugby League doesn't exist and Rugby Union is number 1 and he is making all the Strategic business decisions for a game he would have grown up possibly hating and at best having no idea existed. Absolutely unfathomable.

The politics these two have played in pleasing the media outlets is paying off for them big time. Although they are making so many huge mistakes and pretty much the entire league fan base can see that, there is a lack of real criticism from the journalists. While certain power brokers and teams are allowed special treatment nothing will change. #talkthegameup

To be fair to Beattie I don't think the poor bloke has a clue what he is doing - he will be moved sideways into a non existant role and hidden in a corner somewhere soon.

Greenberg on the other hand seems to know exactly what he is doing. Words fail me how they can justify this. But the 'Spin King' will try and find a way.

The politics these two have played in pleasing the media outlets is paying off for them big time. Although they are making so many huge mistakes and pretty much the entire league fan base can see that, there is a lack of real criticism from the journalists. While certain power brokers and teams are allowed special treatment nothing will change. #talkthegameup

The journos are obviously muzzled. How they can not be shouting out at the roof tops about this duplicitous Greenberg astounds me. How can you in the middle of the year make so many changes based on individuals and individual clubs without impartiality. I could understand at the end of each year looking at the rules as it affects the players and clubs as a whole. But to do it in the middle of the year like this Ingliss matter and the no fault policy, and to do it because of one or two individuals is shockingly incompetent and biased. Its a disgrace and the journos should hold their head in shame for not hitting it hard..

I could just about cop the Billy Slater shoulder charge but this is taking the p!ss. As an aside, Tim Gore has to be one of the better sports writers out there.

At the post match presentation last night on TV it sounded like the Turd and Beattie got a louder boo from the crowd than Wally the Wanker!

That goes to show the lack of respect the whole NRL community has for them and it’s not just disaffected Manly fans!

At the post match presentation last night on TV it sounded like the Turd and Beattie got a louder boo from the crowd than Wally the Wanker!

That goes to show the lack of respect the whole NRL community has for them and it’s not just disaffected Manly fans!

and didn't the major sponsor rep look unimpressed .....

BREAKING MARK Coyne to resign as ARLC commissioner after incident in Singapore involving police story on @telegraph_sport soon @:rolleyes:

Couldn't script this NRLHQ/ARLC spongers better :swear:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7