Gorman on Radio

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gorman spoke on ABC Grandstand yesterday before the disaster of a game happened.
I don't know if this has been brought up yet?
He mentioned that they were a young playing group who were lacking a senior leadership group.
Said the club was planning to put some things in place talks with former senior players, and leaders. I can't remember the exact words but it was along the along the lines of educating them about the club's proud history, expectations and culture.
Now you'd think this would be done on induction but better now than never.

He said this afternoon that outside cherry, Thompson and uate, the rest of the team is under 23.

Blew my mind actually. I dont even know what to make of that. Id almost take it as an excuse.

Edit: I'm sure tapau is older that 23 so make that 4. But Jesus still.

Gorman spoke on ABC Grandstand yesterday before the disaster of a game happened.
He mentioned that they were a young playing group who were lacking a senior leadership group.
Said the club was planning to put some things in place talks with former senior players, and leaders. I can't remember the exact words but it was along the along the lines of educating them about the club's proud history, expectations and
Said the club was planning to put some things in place talks with former senior players, and leaders. I can't remember the exact words but it was along the along the lines of educating them about the club's proud history, expectations and culture.
Now you'd think this would be done on induction but better now than never.
it was in tweet from ABC Grandstand yesterday before the game. I found it but don’t know how to upload the sound file

He said this afternoon that outside cherry, Thompson and uate, the rest of the team is under 23.

Blew my mind actually. I dont even know what to make of that. Id almost take it as an excuse.

Jake T - 24.. Dylan walker 23, Marty T 28, Api 25, Jack Gosiewski 23, Perrett 23, Lane 23, Wright 27.

I think Marty is 28. But it's a very young core group. When you think we've had the likes of Killer, Kingy, the Stewies, Watmough, Ballin, Matai, Joe G, Richie, etc. all in the one team.
It's quite telling.

Manly are the youngest side in the comp.

Jake was captain last year and it did not sit well with him, put a huge burden onto his shoulders :cool:

Beaver hated it too and said that it stifled his game :wondering:

with a young side like that, keep em together and we look good for the future, but I would have prefered to bring in a couple of older forwards to bring them along and under control..

Should of been at Gladstone 2 weeks ago and not just be heard yesterday.
Yep.
We can only hope that after the dust settles, some serious rebuilding can take place. Throughout the whole club.

And we still dont know what happened. What is the truth.
giphy.gif

If by depth you mean starting 5/8th, because no self respecting decent 5/8th would go anywhere near Manly at the moment.

And therin lies the problem , everyone claims our recruitment is crap, maybe no one wants to come!

From what I have heard and read.....that is a problem. Not many are interested in coming to Manly right now. And the reasons I have heard are anything from the admin to some players and/or the coaching.

There was a time when players fell over themselves wanting to play for Manly. Not right now.

Oh, and for the record I used to live with a stripper who worked at Adelaide's Crazy Horse Revue. No silicone anywhere :p

From what I have heard and read.....that is a problem. Not many are interested in coming to Manly right now. And the reasons I have heard are anything from the admin to some players and/or the coaching.

There was a time when players fell over themselves wanting to play for Manly. Not right now.

Oh, and for the record I used to live with a stripper who worked at Adelaide's Crazy Horse Revue. No silicone anywhere :p
Yeah, but did he wear a c*ck ring because one could argue that's a form of false advertising too...

Yep.
We can only hope that after the dust settles, some serious rebuilding can take place. Throughout the whole club.
How long have we been waiting for a proper rebuild only to get smacked down again. Its been a rough and tuff few years

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7