Gorman on Radio

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
- He backs the coach and found it interesting how things were reported during the week.

- Investigation of Gladstone has been ongoing since the event.

- There will be further sanctions on players involved.

- He had no knowledge of the damage to the hotel room. Apparently there was none based on his knowledge.

- Refutes that there was a blowup between Trent and Darcy before the later left.

- Jackson has nothing to do with salary cap issues. If let go they still need to replace him by June 30

- Feels Daly has been challenged the last few weeks. Says they are looking at growing the leadership group of the club.

- Doesnt seem to throw his weight behind Daly being captain. Not convincing.

- Flat out naming even 21 players for this week.

- Barrett is still very optimistic of turning things around.

- The players never said to him that they wouldn't play with Jackson Hastings. The team selections come down to the coach, not the players.
Thanks fLIP!

Goes to show the media write a lot of BS and doom and gloom to sell their stories. Some of it truthful, a lot made up and totally taken out of proportion to actual facts

But if the club's media manager hand handled this professionally the media wouldn't have to make anything up.

This could have been a little incident that barely made the news if at all, but it has been appalling managed by the club and has turned into a spiralling nightmare

So basically, if DCE just went back to his room after the strip club, we mushrooms would have known nothing about their "cultural" tour after being told to finish up and not go out.

How many times has it happened in the past 3 years? Is this a prank?

Twenty looks bad either way you spin it.

But if the club's media manager hand handled this professionally the media wouldn't have to make anything up.

This could have been a little incident that barely made the news if at all, but it has been appalling managed by the club and has turned into a spiralling nightmare

And we still dont know what happened. What is the truth.

Like the godfather recently said, in his day when stuff like this happened we kept it and dealt with it "in house"
The sooner we go back to that the better.
**** the media and **** the NRL.
WE ARE MANLY

Yes that will do me lost faith in the whole lot of them club , players and staff. Football sucks and doesn’t deserve my attention or support.

Like the godfather recently said, in his day when stuff like this happened we kept it and dealt with it "in house"
The sooner we go back to that the better.
**** the media and **** the NRL.
WE ARE MANLY
With all due respect to the Godfather, people weren't armed with mobile phones, Twitter accounts and an almost insatiable desire for "news" in his day, which made it a hell of a lot easier to keep things "in house". These days, there's no hope. Strangely enough though, honesty and accountability is still the best policy. Everything goes pear-shaped when people try to go away from that.

Ennis just said it. Gorman has not been seen or heard anywhere near enough. Left Barrett to do all the dirty work. Barrett needs help and plenty of it, in a hurry

Gorman spoke on ABC Grandstand yesterday before the disaster of a game happened.
I don't know if this has been brought up yet?
He mentioned that they were a young playing group who were lacking a senior leadership group.
Said the club was planning to put some things in place talks with former senior players, and leaders. I can't remember the exact words but it was along the along the lines of educating them about the club's proud history, expectations and culture.
Now you'd think this would be done on induction but better now than never.

Manly's problem is that Penn works in the USA and delegates the operations to the CEO

Last week our CEO was busy with a marketing tour of our lucrative Christchurch venture

Hence Baz being the lone voice in the media :cool:

I recall this being an issue a few years ago and Penn said that their will be a single spokesperson, namely him.

Seems to be a real issue for Manly ATM @:oops:

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8