Get them out of the club asap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Semantics, really.

Also, you've cherry-picked gambling because it suits your narrative, but left out the other 'sins'.

Finally, it's a bit disingenuous to suggest I 'didn't post' something that wasn't on the page I linked.

Are you serious ... cherry picked what ?

The whole argument is that numbnuts are saying they aren't taking a stand against a betting company and beer sponsors ... because they are also mormon sins ...

Guess what ... they aren't ...

Mate, get up to speed ... I decided to actually care for a minute ... and within 2 found this ... which refutes everything you have said about mormon sins ...

In Mormon theology, gambling is not strictly forbidden, like smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol or beverages with caffeine; it is viewed as a lesser transgression, an evil "based on the morally wrong philosophy of getting something for nothing, of taking money without giving fair value in return."

I'll reiterate for you, gambling is not strictly forbidden, like smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol or beverages with caffeine; it is viewed as a lesser transgression, ....

But, i still don't give a rat's ...
Now you're posting contradictory posts.

The post of yours I quoted before this one states they are forbidden, this post states they are not strictly forbidden.

Either way, these things are forbidden (whether strictly or not) in the Mormon church.

The whole argument is that numbnuts are saying they aren't taking a stand against a betting company and beer sponsors ... because they are also mormon sins ...

Cherry-picked 'gambling' and riding it to death because it's 'opposed to' instead of 'a sin'. Same sh!t really, Woodsie.

Also, regarding alcohol:

In the Word of Wisdom, the Lord commands Mormons to abstain from harmful substances. Mormons are taught not to drink any kind of alcohol (see D&C 89:5–7). Mormons are also taught not to drink “hot drinks,” meaning coffee or any tea other than herbal tea (see D&C 89:9), and not to use tobacco (see D&C 89:8).

Should the Lord command it, and they don't abide, surely that's a sin right?

Cherry-picked 'gambling' and riding it to death because it's 'opposed to' instead of 'a sin'. Same sh!t really, Woodsie.

Also, regarding alcohol:

In the Word of Wisdom, the Lord commands Mormons to abstain from harmful substances. Mormons are taught not to drink any kind of alcohol (see D&C 89:5–7). Mormons are also taught not to drink “hot drinks,” meaning coffee or any tea other than herbal tea (see D&C 89:9), and not to use tobacco (see D&C 89:8).

Should the Lord command it, and they don't abide, surely that's a sin right?

And What in the name of heckle and Jeckle does a Mormon not drinking have to do with the Ground sponsored by a brewery .... NO, don't try to think ... I'll tell you .. nothing .

The point of my post is that every single thing you have asserted with absolute certainty ... Has been 100% wrong ...
Nah, I think it's quite clear over these last few posts that you don't know WTF you're talking about & have been furiously googling trying to cover your arse after making your usual condescending remarks in a lame effort to hide your lack of knowledge.

You seem to prefer using intellectual dishonesty & condescension in your efforts to "win the internet" instead of actually discussing the matter at hand.

And What in the name of heckle and Jeckle does a Mormon not drinking have to do with the Ground sponsored by a brewery .... NO, don't try to think ... I'll tell you .. nothing .
And what in the name of suffering f*ck does a Mormon refusing to wear a rainbow jersey have to do with sinning then?

Go on mate, google is your friend.

Nah, I think it's quite clear over these last few posts that you don't know WTF you're talking about & have been furiously googling trying to cover your arse after making your usual condescending remarks in a lame effort to hide your lack of knowledge.

You seem to prefer using intellectual dishonesty & condescension in your efforts to "win the internet" instead of actually discussing the matter at hand.
This is entertaining to watch but it’s kind of like arguing cross purposes and a little bit like hunt the hunter. What’s the prize if you win? A like from the likes of the rock star 8 man or maybe even sir Dan himself:). But hey it is entertaining. Now god bless you all :)

1660802500532.png

Further, homosexuality is not a sin but the only people who can have sex are a married man and woman.
Muddy waters indeed.
Baby Please Don’t Go!

Fuk me dead. I can't debate this bullshiit with Boomers anymore.
If you can't figure it out now, you never will.
I'll tap out.
Who’s a boomer? I’m not.. what about agreeing to just disagree how hard that despite your generation?

It's ridiculous that the past few pages have been spent arguing in circles over semantics instead of discussing the matter itself.

FACT: 7 players refused to wear the rainbow jersey due to their religious beliefs.

FACT: At least one of those players is a practising Mormon.

FACT: drinking alcohol, gambling & tattoos are forbidden by the Mormon church.

FACT: the Manly jersey advertises gambling, Manly's home ground is named after & advertises alcohol, many of the 7 players have tattoos.

FACT: none of the 7 players baulked at wearing said jersey advertising gambling or playing out of a ground advertising alcohol.

Make of that what you will, hell, you can even choose to argue semantics or frantically seek varying scales of just how forbidden these things are in the Mormon church, but these are FACTS.

Last edited:
It's ridiculous that the past few pages have been spent arguing in circles ver semantics instead of discussing the matter itself.

FACT: 7 players refused to wear the rainbow jersey due to their religious beliefs.

FACT: the Manly jersey advertises gambling, Manly's home ground is named after & advertises alcohol, many of the 7 players have tattoos.

FACT: none of the 7 players baulked at wearing said jersey advertising gambling or playing out of a ground advertising alcohol.

Make of that what you will, hell, you can even choose to argue semantics or frantically seek varying severities of just how forbidden these things are in the Mormon church, but these are FACTS.
Since you like stating facts ....

The other fact is all the other clubs have Mormon players but not all clubs have Moron Marketing departments that create disharmony in their club

Further, homosexuality is not a sin but the only people who can have sex are a married man and woman.
Muddy waters indeed.
Baby Please Don’t Go!

Why me .... I have said 50 times ... I don't agree with them ..

And my opinion of religion is well known ....

But one thing I do know ... in countries that have no individual freedoms, or suppressed freedom of speech, and persecution of churches .... such as Russia, North Korea China etc ... homosexuals are treated abominably and all minorities suffer ...

Sometimes you have to stand up for the principle ... even when the issue may be distasteful ..

It's ridiculous that the past few pages have been spent arguing in circles over semantics instead of discussing the matter itself.

Make of that what you will, hell, you can even choose to argue semantics or frantically seek varying scales of just how forbidden these things are in the Mormon church, but these are FACTS.
One more fact is a player manager has come out and stated that Des is protecting the players who refused to wear the manly jumper, that there is a statement that the player manager is insinuating that Des believes the players will cop criticism for their actions.

Very disappointing that the players have not come forward to own their actions and their beliefs, SBW, Folau and Uzzie all manned up and fronted the mass media with their beliefs and reasoning.

It is extremely disappointing what has happened to the club in recent weeks due to the players withdrawing their services and splitting the team culture.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8