Garricks performance at centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the best 17 is with Garrick at left wing and Ben T at right centre, most teams attack down the left and you want a decent defender there.

They will stick with Garrick there but he will get exposed against the good teams in critical games..

I think the best 17 is with Garrick at left wing and Ben T at right centre, most teams attack down the left and you want a decent defender there.

They will stick with Garrick there but he will get exposed against the good teams in critical games..
And that's a good way to get Schu into the team (assuming he deserves to be)

Needs to learn to follow the fullback wrapping around and not follow his centre in…
Sandwich is a decent defender but he keeps making the same mistake at centre…

Garrick is a Great centre, Very Happy with Seibolds choice
One try ,2 line breaks and 102 running metres today
Also very happy with Seibolds choice to Fairwell the slow Harper and demote the slow Parker
Game has two elements @BOZO
Garrick is good in attack at centre no doubt but his defence is not up to scratch at this point…. He is continually making bad defensive reads and does not hold a candle to your old favourite Brad Parker…

Game has two elements @BOZO
Garrick is good in attack at centre no doubt but his defence is not up to scratch at this point…. He is continually making bad defensive reads and does not hold a candle to your old favourite Brad Parker…
Thank you for your point of view but I disagree . I thought Garrick defended well today
Parker is not considered at centre any more and is a NSW cup back row option for good reason
We will agree to disagree

Thank you for your point of view but I disagree . I thought Garrick defended well today
Parker is not considered at centre any more and is a NSW cup back row option for good reason
We will agree to disagree
Not sure how you take out of that game that Garrick “defended well” bud but sure… we see it different…
Imo Garrick is a very, very good winger that plays other positions well…
I think Faulolo may be the solution but Sandwich may have to swallow his pride and realise how good he is on the wing…

Garrick is consistently biting on the lead runner on tryline defence which is creating the overlap. That said, hes only played 5 games at centre in first grade? Hopefully he fixes that with more games there, otherwise we will be leaking tries every game until he fixes it or is replaced.

Not sure how you take out of that game that Garrick “defended well” bud but sure… we see it different…
Imo Garrick is a very, very good winger that plays other positions well…
I think Faulolo may be the solution but Sandwich may have to swallow his pride and realise how good he is on the wing…
You are right feathered friend
We all see with different eyes :)

Garrick is consistently biting on the lead runner on tryline defence which is creating the overlap. That said, hes only played 5 games at centre in first grade? Hopefully he fixes that with more games there, otherwise we will be leaking tries every game until he fixes it or is replaced.
Garrick has a lot of upside feathered friend
Time is on his side
and In time
He will get Better and Better and turn into a World Beater

I’m not ready to throw the baby out with the bath yet. The Eels had just as many issues down their left edge today (albeit Talagi is a lot less experienced than Garrick), but they still won the game. There were other factors today like our middle defence not hitting and sticking. If the Eels get a roll on through the middle, it’ll be tough going on the edges because they’ve got quick halves that can throw good passes.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8