Garricks performance at centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reuben is a great winger.

That edge sucked today, it's obviously a new combo and we've won two out of three games with them ther, but it just feels that every time a team goes that side from inside our 20 they'll score. It it wasn't for Morgan Harper being the slowest winger in the world they would have scored another early but he wasn't fast enough to catch the floater from Dylan Brown.

Without Saab on the park, I'd like to see Reuben back iyn the flank just to give us some speed.

And I do agree, there has been one constant in our left edge issues over the years, but I'm not going to bag him as he's going to be considered as one of the greats for this club.

Our centers and wingers are to busy watching the inside men and not relying on our inside defenders. They keep getting sucked in and leaving overlaps. It needs to stop or we'll get beaten out there way more often.
Centre has to hold for the fullback wrapping around and trust his inside defender to slide to cover his opposite centre…
Mind you, I have no idea why Turbo packed into lock for a scrum on the 10m line - yes, he starts in the same position defensively (centre of field) but he has to wait til the scrum breaks before he moves and it means he is running sideways/backwards to defend instead of coming off his line with momentum…

Let’s just say that if Sunday’s loss is the beginning of a mini-slump with:

1. Our traditional loss to SGI at Wollongong happening this weekend; followed by

2. The now traditional loss to Penrith at Brookvale the following weekend.

Then Seibold might want to check his stubbornness at the door, and consider selecting 117 NRL game veteran Brad Parker in the centres, with ‘Scarface’ Garrick (and his ersatz Clint Gutherson ‘Who me?’ gesticulating antics) back to the wing.

There is a danger now that the team will have another stuttering early season, just like 2023.

That start ultimately proved costly.

Let’s just say that if Sunday’s loss is the beginning of a mini-slump with:

1. Our traditional loss to SGI at Wollongong happening this weekend; followed by

2. The now traditional loss to Penrith at Brookvale the following weekend.

Then Seibold might want to check his stubbornness at the door, and consider selecting 117 NRL game veteran Brad Parker in the centres, with ‘Scarface’ Garrick (and his ersatz Clint Gutherson ‘Who me?’ gesticulating antics) back to the wing.

There is a danger now that the team will have another stuttering early season, just like 2023.

That start ultimately proved costly.
My thoughts exactly. Hoping they simply remain thoughts

Not sure if this is the best thread to ask this question, however I didn't know if it deserved an entire new thread. So:
What is the current opinion around our ideal backline, assuming we have access to our entire roster fit and healthy. For me:
1 Trbojevic
2 Saab
3 Parker
4 Koula
5 Garrick
6 Brooks
7 Cherry-Evans

Not sure if this is the best thread to ask this question, however I didn't know if it deserved an entire new thread. So:
What is the current opinion around our ideal backline, assuming we have access to our entire roster fit and healthy. For me:
1 Trbojevic
2 Saab
3 Parker
4 Koula
5 Garrick
6 Brooks
7 Cherry-Evans
Trbo
Saab
Garrick / Talau
Koula
Paulo/ Talau / Garrick