Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't bother wasting your time. The guy is entirely incapable of admitting that he got it wrong. He is obstinately stubborn to the point of ignorance.
We are all stubborn with what we perceive .
You get 100 different posters and they will give us 100 different best Manly teams

I thought Garrick at least kept his chin up after the errors - a big improvement compared to how he imploded last season.
He kept his chin up but the damage was done
We need to be more clinical to clean up the best teams in the comp

After every loss I feel I attended a wake . I woke up this morning hoping that last nights loss was only a bad dream but unfortunately it was a real loss

Cherry can kick as good as Garrick. All I'm saying is with his limited impact on the wing he needs to kick them all. Bit like hazam....had very little as a winger but never missed a goal.

Harper, Funa, Walker, DCE probably the better of those.
Did you watch the Blacktown game where Funa Played ?
Very Ordinary . No impact at all .

Can some one that saw that game please enlighten me with what I missed on Funas performance

Perspective time ...

You are only as Great as the Great team you compete against

and Saab proved how Great he is against the best team in the comp
with a Great all round performance

We also saw how Garrick crumbled under the big match pressure

As I have said many times ... Saab may end up a complete footballer ... but at the moment

He is electric running with the ball in the clear ..
He is very good at defusing bombs ..

On the other hand ....

His defence is abysmal ... reading and execution ..
His tackling technique is lamentable ... 52% effective rate ..
His hit ups are embarrassing ...
and has one successful try from 9 kicks .. his timing and positioning are very poor ...

I repeat ... he is a long way off becoming a complete footballer ... I hope he makes it .

As I have said many times ... Saab may end up a complete footballer ... but at the moment

He is electric running with the ball in the clear ..
He is very good at defusing bombs ..

On the other hand ....

His defence is abysmal ... reading and execution ..
His tackling technique is lamentable ... 52% effective rate ..
His hit ups are embarrassing ...
and has one successful try from 9 kicks .. his timing and positioning are very poor ...

I repeat ... he is a long way off becoming a complete footballer ... I hope he makes it .
And yet he is out best winger.

Does Schuster kick goals ? Walker used to , Maybe Harper is worth a look at .

Good question there Manly Al. I suspect he does. He's got a good kicking game...bit chaotic at times at the moment but he'll learn. He kicks field goals so I suspect he's probably got a decent boot on him. Mind you who am I to judge. I often missed kicking directly in front of goal at the 20 metre mark (25 yard as it was then called) though I could give it a good belt. Just don't stand within 120 degrees in front of me and you'd be pretty safe.

I think quite simply against that top quality opposition, he is just not up to it.
IF....Manly were to make the 2021 finals, he will be bombarded and peppered with kicks and worked over every tackle.
I think these type performances and errors will continue against the better sides and would love him prove me wrong...,
He has a fair go, but is definitely a target for opposition teams for good reason

Hopefully, Garrick will bounce back against the Warriors next week. But his mistakes and weaknesses will be targeted by the better sides. He needs to be better.
Posted before even seeing your post K777 and could not agree more

I think quite simply against that top quality opposition, he is just not up to it.
IF....Manly were to make the 2021 finals, he will be bombarded and peppered with kicks and worked over every tackle.
I think these type performances and errors will continue against the better sides and would love him prove me wrong...,
He has a fair go, but is definitely a target for opposition teams for good reason
Great minds. Well, one great mind at least - yours. My brain is just a swirling hurricane of innuendo and conjecture.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6