Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, he was awful today. I figure he cost us 20 points all on his own: 3 mistakes that led to Panthers' tries and that bad missed conversion.

Promised the wife I'd keep my emotions (and the colourful language that ensues) in check today. Nearly bit my tongue off when he ambled into the Penrith line, turned his back, waited for two of them to peel off him and let the third one take the ball from his hands.

Garrick today got exposed for the one one one strip he conceded, the dropped ball and looking at rather than dealing with a kick at the end. All three errors led to tries within the next set and in a game that was close enough it was the difference.

He needs to go away and work on his ball handling as in big games crucial errors like that cost teams dearly!

ye plus that harper saab combo is starting to warm up very nicely. Need to keep that in tact. I would like Tui to take over Garrick's spot.
Garrick has been good the last few weeks but tonight he was ass! See how he goes next week against the Warriors if pain persists drop him... but we all know des won't. He loves the hurricane and he kicks ... i wonder if turbo can kick em? I bet he can

So many other teams have gun wingers but we have Garrick. He is too inconsistant and the mistakes he makes are invariably costly. Don't want to single him out because he does put in the effort. But I would like for him to exit quietly through the back door.

So many other teams have gun wingers but we have Garrick. He is too inconsistant and the mistakes he makes are invariably costly. Don't want to single him out because he does put in the effort. But I would like for him to exit quietly through the back door.
Today was a perfect example of the "elite" teams and the rest. We are really only a couple players off that elite level. We need a To'o or Sivo type winger and a hooker (one of which we already have on our books)

Leave Harper at centre since he is defending well and asks questions in attack. Suli would be better off playing with Blacktown and Garrick not much you could do with our only options being taufua coming back or give young Tuipulotu his debut.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8