Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His efforts were good and he actually made some yardage and, as @Snake Points out, found his front for faster play the balls... good effort, more of it please...

Actually thought the dirty four (croker, garrick, parker and dylan at fb) were all good... jetski was sh1t but left early enough to not do any real damage...

Garrick struggled last season big time, has done very well in a couple of games this season.

Definitely has improved, being off contract maybe driving his new found form and dedication.

Ever since the Souths game where he showed some heart and was involved in some scuffles he has been one of our best each week consistently.
Good on him, he’s playing well especially considering he was under a lot of pressure from everyone. Myself included thought he was done in FG...

Best on field in second half along with Taupau. Every run was dominant and found his front for quick play the balls. Threw a lovely cut out pass to Funa as well.
Well done to a much maligned player.
Yes I am surprised - he was really good - especially at Fullback

And his shocker in round one! I don't mind him as a player, if he had more weight he'd be better making the hard yard carries but his value is really being able to use his speed as a finisher. Best example, that infamous try that was no try against the Eels, he finhsed that really well.
He is not suited to being a winger in a team that never makes breaks and is always on the back foot. If the team gets going a bit we'll see the best of Garrick I think.

I posted in the game thread that there was a noticable difference to the start of our sets after he moved to fullback. His carries back really gave us some momentum, setting up our attack and allowed us to make much better meters in our sets.
Yep his carries back then Parker straight after - really got us on the front foot.

Garrick struggled last season big time, has done very well in a couple of games this season.

Definitely has improved, being off contract maybe driving his new found form and dedication.
Garrick for mine could be a very serviceable utility outside back. I hammered him on here after the Easts game, however after the last 3 games he’s actually improved each time. Last night was like something clicked with him, hardly got ragdolled, quick play tge balls, tough runs with intent. Was really happy for him.

Garrick for mine could be a very serviceable utility outside back. I hammered him on here after the Easts game, however after the last 3 games he’s actually improved each time. Last night was like something clicked with him, hardly got ragdolled, quick play tge balls, tough runs with intent. Was really happy for him.
Maybe the Warriors just arent as well drilled with their tackling techniques?

We certainly had faster PTBs across the park last night whicb sure helps metreage and momentum...

Best on field in second half along with Taupau. Every run was dominant and found his front for quick play the balls. Threw a lovely cut out pass to Funa as well.
Well done to a much maligned player.
Yep. Has been our top metre eater in 2 previous games this year too. Had another great game this week. Most on here still think he is pooh but he should be one of our first backs picked!
I wish people didn't just jump on the he is pooh bandwagon, if you've actually been watching with a keen eye this year you'd see Garrick is a keeper.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6