[Resurrected] Garrick general news thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would love to see a couple of tough tradesman forwards. In the mould of a Glen Hall, Ryan Hoffman , Toni Carroll type.
Never fear, we have… the Preacher. 💪😎

794FB2AE-17CB-4C64-A6ED-5C6C462369C9.png

Last edited:
According to Fox Sports he’s agreed to a 4 year extension….. already contracted for 23 but was given an upgrade & 3 years at an increased amount.
Saying the obvious but saying it anyway....it would be so nice if we got the news on Reuben's contract extension from the horse's mouth...ie Manly!
I'm reading it everywhere but not from Manly.

Mestrov continues to just get stuff done.
Now tie down Weekes and give me one or two that are actually seasoned first graders big fella. They don't even need to be stars. But need some experience and leadership in.
Agree @double hoops I think Nathan Brown fits your description pretty well. Giving him a forwards leadership role in the pack could bring out a lot more from him than we have seen recently at Parramatta. I also think he has at least two years left in him, in that specific role, to provide that leadership to our young backrowers. I know a lot of posters don't rate him but I believe he is still capable of bringing that forward experience and leadership that we need.

Saying the obvious but saying it anyway....it would be so nice if we got the news on Reuben's contract extension from the horse's mouth...ie Manly!
I'm reading it everywhere but not from Manly.
Would they have to wait for nrl to okay it and cooling off period to expire before announcing?

Klemmer and Jake are great Mates, I think they'd be ultra competetive and lift each other.
He'd be the perfect fit for our pack.
I’m not sure that Klemmer is worth the $$$ he might be asking , but if we could fit him into our cap he’d certainly help our forward stocks.

I’d like to see Jake in the prop rotation , and someone else at Lock , if we don’t sign anyone else ( doubtful ) maybe Bullemor onto the 13, just not sure he can play 80 minutes.

I’m not sure that Klemmer is worth the $$$ he might be asking , but if we could fit him into our cap he’d certainly help our forward stocks.

I’d like to see Jake in the prop rotation , and someone else at Lock , if we don’t sign anyone else ( doubtful ) maybe Bullemor onto the 13, just not sure he can play 80 minutes.
Whats your thoughts Mark of Zac Fulton at 13 or is Zac more of an edge backrower ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8