[Resurrected] Garrick general news thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes, put another highlight package together when he gets driven backwards and poor defending then you might understand.
We will never win a comp with him in the team.
If you watched most of our games from this season, based on your comment a majority of the players in this years' squad wouldn't help us win a comp either.

At one stage, the playing surface was growing at a faster rate during the game than the speed exhibited by the players, in attack and defence.

If you watched most of our games from this season, based on your comment a majority of the players in this years' squad wouldn't help us win a comp either.

At one stage, the playing surface was growing at a faster rate during the game than the speed exhibited by the players, in attack and defence.
Just my opinion I’m sharing, you don’t have to agree. He wouldn’t make no top 8 side.

The club's been officially announcing resignings of late but Garrick hasn't been officially announced yet with all reports indicating he is set to sign for 4 years. Get this done Mestrov since he is very vital to Manly.

Just got the Members first email, re-signed till 2027
25AC4A2E-B42D-4E0E-98A4-06C87E040D4E.jpeg

Great news.

Snag Dom young and a 2024 back 5 looks tasty

1.Turbo
2.Saab
3.Koula
4.Garrick
5.Young

Rueben brings more value to the team than just his goal kicking and general play. He's a leader. He brings together players and is an inspirational type. It wouldn't have been good at all to lose him from the backline. Just hope he has an injury free run because he has bulked up over the last 2 years and doesn't get dominated in tackles like he used to. Just need Saab to bulk up the same.

Great news.

Snag Dom young and a 2024 back 5 looks tasty

1.Turbo
2.Saab
3.Koula
4.Garrick
5.Young
Ive been dreaming of this backline too but Dom Young mightve taken himself out of our price range for a winger with his world cup performances.

He has markedly improved in every facet of the game over the past two seasons. His positional play in defence at fullback being the exception, but he was very good nonetheless.

Goalkicking 9/10
Pace 9
Defence 8
Running game 8.5
Commitment 10
Passion 10

I think he will be outstanding in the centres.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8