Fultons fingerprints on everything

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clean out the juniors?? Bozo sure did, he is responsible for letting go a coach that turned **** into gold in 2014/2015 and allowed the nucleus of that side to leave.

That was supposed to be our legacy and its been destroyed. What is the plan Bozo????
Rome was not built in a year feathered friend and neither was Brookvale .
Don't get your feathers in a knot . Be patient :)

Clean out the juniors?? Bozo sure did, he is responsible for letting go a coach that turned **** into gold in 2014/2015 and allowed the nucleus of that side to leave.

That was supposed to be our legacy and its been destroyed. What is the plan Bozo????

Bozo had a astute football brain but now I think he has lost the plot. That coach he let go David Heath has now got his tigers cup side into the semi final

Seabold's best mates are not the best people to get the best and most accurate story
The Fact is...... Seabold was given full reins with our defensive structure and it was for all to see that our defensive wall came tumbling down and the ruthless Fulton did the right thing to send him on his way to the pub to drown his sorrows with his mates .
Cheers !!! :)
This conversation I had with these guys merely backs up what many others close to the club are saying and if you had any idea at all you would know this.

Will be heading off to the big Gold Coast Manly players and supporters reunion next Friday and one thing I can tell you with an absolute certianty is there won't be too many dissaponted your namesake ain't gunna be there.

And don't reply with your usual feathered friend rubbish. It ain't funny and never was.

This conversation I had with these guys merely backs up what many others close to the club are saying and if you had any idea at all you would know this.

Will be heading off to the big Gold Coast Manly players and supporters reunion next Friday and one thing I can tell you with an absolute certianty is there won't be too many dissaponted your namesake ain't gunna be there.

And don't reply with your usual feathered friend rubbish. It ain't funny and never was.
@susan

Anything mentioned on what they think about Ferris as our stength and conditioning trainer?

@susan

Anything mentioned on what they think about Ferris as our stength and conditioning trainer?

I know he cops it on here, but I've chatted with him before and one thing I can say is that he is very passionate about what he does and is consistently looking at improvements. Can't tell you how good he is, but he certainly is looking at what's best for his players.

One thing that's for sure is our playing style, selections look like a Bozo team.

I did get the feeling against he cows that Barrett finally got some rope to pull his own way and things looked a bit different.

I know he cops it on here, but I've chatted with him before and one thing I can say is that he is very passionate about what he does and is consistently looking at improvements. Can't tell you how good he is, but he certainly is looking at what's best for his players.
Nah **** him he we need stability by sacking everyone and bringing back everyone we'd previously sacked!

One thing that's for sure is our playing style, selections look like a Bozo team.

I did get the feeling against he cows that Barrett finally got some rope to pull his own way and things looked a bit different.

IIRC that was the week that Barrett allegedly had an argument with Snake, Bozo and ZtH about Snake playing.

Disappointing that the recruitment focusses on players in their late 20s who are not regular first graders (and not because they are being held up by 5 star performers in first grade). Our wingers already lack pace, defensive capabilities and positional awareness. Barrett et al have not addressed this. Look where most tries and breaks were scored against us !

As I said in the thread I started, we are rummaging through the dumpsters out the back of other clubs, looking for superstars. Stop looking. If these guys could play, they wouldn't be discards. I'll exempt Tapau, Walker and Parcell from that assessment although Dylan better improve from this year.

Basically it's only been 2 years but I'm already sick of losing.

The person in charge of recruitment which it seems is Bozo as he has seemingly been appointed the overseer of everything (except the food of course) better lift their game. Do we need Crusher back ?

he is a control freak, they are bad news in most cases.

He is on his last legs Bozo, this is all to satisfy Bozo and his self-esteem and legacy.

Manly is the tool he uses to feed his ego and esteem.

Toovey was totally the opposite, through all this rubbish Tooveys honour and respect goes up another level.

Toovey would run the water for free...

You know, what @susan wrote in the original posts, plus some others in this and other threads.....they are all pretty much things I have been hearing out of the club about Fulton for well over 20 years.

Funny but true story. Back in late 1994 my parents were on holiday in Sydney. My aunt (dad's older sister) lives in Cromer less than 5 minutes from Brookie and they were staying with her and my uncle and one night they all went to the leagues club for dinner. My dad joked to the doorman at the time that I had just got my coaching certificate and would be taking Fulton's job soon. The doorman's answer? Something along the lines of.....good, then we can get rid of Fulton once and for all because no one around here likes him.

I've never met Bob Fulton, but I do respect what he has done for Manly and for the game of rugby league. When I started taking more of an interest in league than Aussie rules (which I grew up with) back in the late 80s, Bozo was pretty much the main man of Aussie league. Immortal, Kangaroos coach and I was happy when he took over from Lowe as our coach in the early-mid 90s, even happier when he got us back to the top. But these days I do find myself wondering.....when is he going to step away (or at least back a bit) and trust others to do the job? I mean, even though he still gives his valued opinion every now and then, even Arko knew when his time had come to an end.

Disappointing that the recruitment focusses on players in their late 20s who are not regular first graders (and not because they are being held up by 5 star performers in first grade). Our wingers already lack pace, defensive capabilities and positional awareness. Barrett et al have not addressed this. Look where most tries and breaks were scored against us !
A result of Fulton looking for an immediate fix rather than a 3 or 5 year plan as penrith have done

You know, what @susan wrote in the original posts, plus some others in this and other threads.....they are all pretty much things I have been hearing out of the club about Fulton for well over 20 years.

Funny but true story. Back in late 1994 my parents were on holiday in Sydney. My aunt (dad's older sister) lives in Cromer less than 5 minutes from Brookie and they were staying with her and my uncle and one night they all went to the leagues club for dinner. My dad joked to the doorman at the time that I had just got my coaching certificate and would be taking Fulton's job soon. The doorman's answer? Something along the lines of.....good, then we can get rid of Fulton once and for all because no one around here likes him.

I've never met Bob Fulton, but I do respect what he has done for Manly and for the game of rugby league. When I started taking more of an interest in league than Aussie rules (which I grew up with) back in the late 80s, Bozo was pretty much the main man of Aussie league. Immortal, Kangaroos coach and I was happy when he took over from Lowe as our coach in the early-mid 90s, even happier when he got us back to the top. But these days I do find myself wondering.....when is he going to step away (or at least back a bit) and trust others to do the job? I mean, even though he still gives his valued opinion every now and then, even Arko knew when his time had come to an end.
Arko's son was the bloke on the leagues club sign-in desk for many years, wonder if it was him?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6