Fultons fingerprints on everything

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I penned this email to the club very honest no response but the state of the place is a great concern

HI to everyone in football department, I been a supporter for manly for over 30 years I am a third generation supporter with my father, myself and now my son.
I have to say I am greatly concerned with our recruitment and releasing over the last 12 months.
Facts are there in front of us our 20s finished last compared to 2nd last year, 1sts for all the fanfare and hype finished worse than last season.
* last season we released 2 highly regarded outside backs in Pita Hiku and Clinton gutherson the later surely should have been priority to keep given the age of club legends Brett Stewart, steve matai and jamie Lyon. He has excelled at parra which is no surprise.
* the replacement Dylan walker has not lived up to hype we wasted half a season that he was a 6, Souths played john sutton in front of him at 6 that would have been obvious. While yes he has been injured, defensively he has a lot to learn.
* Lewis brown not sure with greatest respect to bloke is a first grader, his poor defence Jersey grabbing and running into marker from dummy half.
* Nate myles past his best too slow off the ground in both defence and with ball, 2 more years really.
* Api Koriseau while a good attacking player his dummy half service is very poor and cost as several times most importantly in crucial games v eels and dogs later in season. It is fundamental for a hooker to be able to pass from the ground quick and accurate.
Marty tapau and Darcy lussick where exceptional there is a lot of holes in our roster.
THE PRORITY SHOULD BE BOTH THE TROBJEVIC BOYS I READ WITH INTEREST THERE MANAGER NOT HAPPY WHERE YOUR FIRST OFFER WAS. SO AFTER BASICALLY HAVING TO PAY DCE DOUBLE HE WORTH AND LOSING FORAN.

Every club goes through transition or for another term rebuild. But I believe our current recruitment decisions are compounding this. Liam knight is released yet we are keeping wills Meehan and jami Hopoate reason purely a football decision.

I support the club not matter what but the days of 1990s of buying your shelf to the top are gone really. Our last great era 2005 to 2014 was built around strong juniors, good journeymen and a handful of good recruits.
Nicely said, the recruitment has been a roller coaster but I believe they, well most of them cough cough not Nate Myles and Lewis Brown, will prove worthy, walker should be the attacking weapon we used to know him as at centre yet as you said he needs a lot of work in defence, reckon Matt Parcell is a future origin hooker for Queensland and for the games he has played in he was great and lifted the team when we were lacking energy. Tapau, the Trbojevics and Lussick really have been the heart of the team when our backs were full of reserve grade and u20s players and when we had no real halves, they will be even better with a fit and firing team. The problem for me is that we are lacking local juniors and that is what made the side under des really work for manly, the side they grew up going for. The local juniors never want to leave manly and that's why I believe the Trbojevics will easily be here for life with media just making us manly fans all have heart attacks while they are off contract like they had been when snake was off contract back a few years. We have a great future again but bozo has got to do things the right way, not always his own selfish way.

Seabold's best mates are not the best people to get the best and most accurate story
The Fact is...... Seabold was given full reins with our defensive structure and it was for all to see that our defensive wall came tumbling down and the ruthless Fulton did the right thing to send him on his way to the pub to drown his sorrows with his mates .
Cheers !!! :)

And you know this to be a fact? You must be pretty close to the action...

Don't forget Budgewoi Eagle that Gould is 6yrs into a 5yr plan at Penrith. The things you hear Gould speaking about now - weren't in place 6yrs ago. He's had time to implement and build the club back up.
Bozo only accepted a full time role mid year this year. Prior he was an advisor for 12months - before that - not around. So comparing Goulds 6yr results with Bozos 6months is apples and oranges.

Bozos made an immediate change in the juniors. Thank goodness - cause something had to happen.
He (and others) has cleaned out the players they believe aren't valuable moving forward. Thank goodness cause we have struggled with depth.
He's dealing with the clea out of older players and transitioning into a new era of Jnr players.
And most importantly - the changes to the the team they made last year weren't able to really show their effect due to injuries accross the park.

Gould has actually sacked 3 CEO's in the last 12 months. He has sacked his recruitment guy and is doing this himself.
So he has his fingers in all the pies too. As he should as the head of footy. So should Bozo.

No one at Penrith was shooting Gould down 6 months into his 5yr plan - we should try to do the same. The clubs headed in a good direction - but expecting results immediately is just impatient and silly. Maybe it's just because we had 10yrs of finals that people are impatient....? But it takes time to rebuild.

We'll be back and Bozo will be the reason for it. Bigger and better in 2017 and onwards.
Great post that is fueled with facts and not with pub alcohol and agenda fueled talk by some ones mates .
Our defence in 2017 will improve and Fulton will be vindicated and the ones that believe all the negative rumours will enjoy their humble pie
Bon appétit :)
HumblePie.jpg

And you know this to be a fact? You must be pretty close to the action...
The action was for all to see in our inapt defensive structure under our ex minister of defence .
You just watch the improvement in our team next season before you believe all the intoxicated pub talk feathered friend :)

Great post that is fueled with facts and not with pub alcohol and agenda fueled talk by some ones mates .
Our defence in 2017 will improve and Fulton will be vindicated and the ones that believe all the negative rumours will enjoy their humble pie
Bon appétit :)
View attachment 4258
Look closely Bozo - they're not humbles in that there pie!

So, your "FACTS" are no more or less factual than Susan's post. All that you provided was an opinion!

I tend to see her posts as being a little more balanced than yours, given your fierce family loyalty.

So, your "FACTS" are no more or less factual than Susan's post. All that you provided was an opinion!

I tend to see her posts as being a little more balanced than yours, given your fierce family loyalty.
You are entitled to be loyal to your drunk mates in the pub and I will believe in our club
We will agree to disagree feathered friend and look forward to a better year in 2017 !!!
95320.jpg

Bozo, my fine *****ed friend.
I am not in a pub with any drunk mates. I am 100% sober.

My post was about your denigrating another fan's post and attempting to convince us that your opinion is fact. I asked you to to substantiate.
Bozo, you are delusional and should see your doctor soon.

Last edited:
Nicely said, the recruitment has been a roller coaster but I believe they, well most of them cough cough not Nate Myles and Lewis Brown, will prove worthy, walker should be the attacking weapon we used to know him as at centre yet as you said he needs a lot of work in defence, reckon Matt Parcell is a future origin hooker for Queensland and for the games he has played in he was great and lifted the team when we were lacking energy. Tapau, the Trbojevics and Lussick really have been the heart of the team when our backs were full of reserve grade and u20s players and when we had no real halves, they will be even better with a fit and firing team. The problem for me is that we are lacking local juniors and that is what made the side under des really work for manly, the side they grew up going for. The local juniors never want to leave manly and that's why I believe the Trbojevics will easily be here for life with media just making us manly fans all have heart attacks while they are off contract like they had been when snake was off contract back a few years. We have a great future again but bozo has got to do things the right way, not always his own selfish way.
My concern like 20 odds years ago he puts his bloodline in front of good of the club.
To me we have lost the siege mentality us against them. We got a coach Who blamed injuries all year and poor recruitment decisions. The obvious ones Tapau, Lussick and walker will excel.
But the others are not acceptable first graders.

You are entitled to be loyal to your drunk mates in the pub and I will believe in our club
We will agree to disagree feathered friend and look forward to a better year in 2017 !!!
View attachment 4260
The humbles thing was a joke Bozo - for a clown you don't have much of a sense of humour!
And, I have to say as not much of a drinker, I'd happily share a beer with Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen. What a blast that would be!

Not that is has anything what so ever to do with the theme of your post...but fyi: susan (the poster) is in fact....a man!

:)

true!

G'day all,Irrespective of who we sign i'd like to know what the actual recruitment strategy is.Is Fulton recruiting players that Barrett has indicated he wants or is he recruiting who he wants and then telling Barrett to make them work?Hopefully it is the former which would indicate that at least Barrett has some kind of plan in motion, which time will tell is successful or not.If it's the latter surely Barretts position is untenable.
cheers mike

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6