Fultons fingerprints on everything

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
........ But these days I do find myself wondering.....when is he going to step away (or at least back a bit) and trust others to do the job? I mean, even though he still gives his valued opinion every now and then, even Arko knew when his time had come to an end.

when all the offspring are settled into top jobs at the club maybe ?

I penned this email to the club very honest no response but the state of the place is a great concern

HI to everyone in football department, I been a supporter for manly for over 30 years I am a third generation supporter with my father, myself and now my son.
I have to say I am greatly concerned with our recruitment and releasing over the last 12 months.
Facts are there in front of us our 20s finished last compared to 2nd last year, 1sts for all the fanfare and hype finished worse than last season.
* last season we released 2 highly regarded outside backs in Pita Hiku and Clinton gutherson the later surely should have been priority to keep given the age of club legends Brett Stewart, steve matai and jamie Lyon. He has excelled at parra which is no surprise.
* the replacement Dylan walker has not lived up to hype we wasted half a season that he was a 6, Souths played john sutton in front of him at 6 that would have been obvious. While yes he has been injured, defensively he has a lot to learn.
* Lewis brown not sure with greatest respect to bloke is a first grader, his poor defence Jersey grabbing and running into marker from dummy half.
* Nate myles past his best too slow off the ground in both defence and with ball, 2 more years really.
* Api Koriseau while a good attacking player his dummy half service is very poor and cost as several times most importantly in crucial games v eels and dogs later in season. It is fundamental for a hooker to be able to pass from the ground quick and accurate.
Marty tapau and Darcy lussick where exceptional there is a lot of holes in our roster.
THE PRORITY SHOULD BE BOTH THE TROBJEVIC BOYS I READ WITH INTEREST THERE MANAGER NOT HAPPY WHERE YOUR FIRST OFFER WAS. SO AFTER BASICALLY HAVING TO PAY DCE DOUBLE HE WORTH AND LOSING FORAN.

Every club goes through transition or for another term rebuild. But I believe our current recruitment decisions are compounding this. Liam knight is released yet we are keeping wills Meehan and jami Hopoate reason purely a football decision.

I support the club not matter what but the days of 1990s of buying your shelf to the top are gone really. Our last great era 2005 to 2014 was built around strong juniors, good journeymen and a handful of good recruits.

Well that was a waste of some valuable paper. At least take the time to proof read a letter and get all the player's names correct.

Squarely laying the blame of the Blues' ineptitude over the last decade at Fulton's feet is a bit rich. What halves/hooker/fullback combo could he have selected that would have won an extra series or 2? None.

NSW halves and hooker depth is a joke, and that's not Bozo's role.

Fair comment about

so Bozo gets as much time as needed but Trent B does not?
Bozo needs the right players and the right coach to get it right . Trent needs to show us in 2017 that he has got what it takes to take our team to another level because this year he has shown us nothing .

Bozo needs the right players and the right coach to get it right . Trent needs to show us in 2017 that he has got what it takes to take our team to another level because this year he has shown us nothing .
I am not sure he showed nothing but, as always,will agree to disagree

Sorry, mate.

Bob Fulton is the person who has shown us nothing. The buck stops with him. (my humble opinion)

in my opinion Fulton would not do anything to deliberately harm the football club,too much history with him and I reckon he still gets Arko's opinion.

I agree that Fulton wouldn't do anything deliberate to harm the club,but doesn't mean he knows what he's doing

There's the statement that probably means the most!!

I'm positive he has the clubs best interest at heart, I'm positive he's well connected and can possibly swing some players into thinking about us, especially the ones from NSW, BUT the big if, is at 68 years of age how in touch is he with the modern game.

I'm not saying he's not, I'm just suggesting he may not be.

And then there's the nepotism issue, if suddenly the sons are appointed as assistant coaches then sorry but that will about do me.

BUT only time will tell, it may well be a load of innuendo and he maybe the savior we need.

There's the statement that probably means the most!!

I'm positive he has the clubs best interest at heart, I'm positive he's well connected and can possibly swing some players into thinking about us, especially the ones from NSW, BUT the big if, is at 68 years of age how in touch is he with the modern game.

I'm not saying he's not, I'm just suggesting he may not be.

And then there's the nepotism issue, if suddenly the sons are appointed as assistant coaches then sorry but that will about do me.

BUT only time will tell, it may well be a load of innuendo and he maybe the savior we need.

I'm not even sure if it comes down to age Mark.
I'm always a bit wary of people who seem to be convinced that their way is the only way. Sadly I think we have two of those personality types influencing the club at this point in time.

I'm not even sure if it comes down to age Mark.
I'm always a bit wary of people who seem to be convinced that their way is the only way. Sadly I think we have two of those personality types influencing the club at this point in time.

Yes perhaps age doesn't come into it , the reason I used that though is the game has changed dramatically since the last time Fulton coached , so in that instance age might play a part.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8