Farewell to a sometimes Manly fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry to hear feathered friend . In your time of grief I wish you strength so you can support your daughter and grandchildren . My prayers are with you all. I don't know you personally but I know the pain and sorrow of losing someone close

Just letting you know ( mainly because of how many of you were involved in the fabulous Go Fund Me fundraiser 2 years ago) that my Panther loving son in law Mick, who was known to don a Manly jersey and attend games with me, lost his four year battle with cancer last night.

Mick leaves behind a wife ( our daughter Alice) and two sons, Tom 8 and Sam 7.

Our hearts are broken beyond belief at present but we are relieved than Micks pain and suffering ( enormous in the last month) is finally over.

RIP Micko, my part time Eagles supporter.

PS: And a final thank you to so very many of you that helped raise almost $20k for them to make some fabulous memories in 2016-17.
So sorry mate. I can remember that he wasn't expected to make it this long & all I can say is I'm gad you got a little extra time. Cherish the memories & he will always be there. Take care mate.

Just letting you know ( mainly because of how many of you were involved in the fabulous Go Fund Me fundraiser 2 years ago) that my Panther loving son in law Mick, who was known to don a Manly jersey and attend games with me, lost his four year battle with cancer last night.

Mick leaves behind a wife ( our daughter Alice) and two sons, Tom 8 and Sam 7.

Our hearts are broken beyond belief at present but we are relieved than Micks pain and suffering ( enormous in the last month) is finally over.

RIP Micko, my part time Eagles supporter.

PS: And a final thank you to so very many of you that helped raise almost $20k for them to make some fabulous memories in 2016-17.
really sorry to read this news Mark. really sorry.

So sorry about the loss of a fine son-in-law, Mark. May your family, wife, daughter and grandchildren find comfort and consolation in a terrible time amidst your grief.

Really sad news, I send my condolences. Was the fundraiser for his cancer?

I am sorry to hear that news @Mark from Brisbane that is terrible news to start the new year know every single person on this forum has you and your family in our thoughts and prayers at the moment.

No words can take away your pain but I hope the manly boys gives you some happier moments and memories for 2018 later on in the year come finals footy.

Again sorry for your loss.

Mark, Just got back from a 2 week trip without internet to open this forum. I know nothing can be said to ease the pain you are going through, and especial the your daughter and your grand kids. Whilst life is not fair, at least the suffering is over for your son. You should stand tall and feel proud of the fight, it has been 4 years. That shows his character, as most would have given up! That comes from parenting and that comes from you and your other half.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6