Farewell to a sometimes Manly fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
:( Sad time mark, especially for your daughter and grandsons. He hung tough though because if I remember correctly he wasn’t given a great prognosis in terms of time, must have been a fighter. Hopefully his boys will be just old enough to have some great memories of their dad to last them a lifetime. He got the last laugh on you too with the semi last year. Thoughts with you and the family.

Very sad news Mark and all my very best to your family in this terrible time.

If only the relief at the end of the suffering could wipe away the pain loss then that would be something, yet both seem to be evenly matched and fighting to be at the forefront of your family's thoughts.

Your sharing of this painful and intensely private time with us was so unselfish it was impossible not to share the ups and downs (to a much lesser extent) with you, and for that I say thanks.

I especially wish Alice, Tom, and Sam all the very best and my deepest condolences to them in this hardest of hard times.

P.S. Easiest cause I ever gave to.

I can add nothing more than this Mark.
And like GE, tipping in was the very least I could do.

My most sincere condolences.

My deepest condolences for your family’s loss. I hope that you all help one another through this dark time and that you are all surrounded by love and support.

My deepest condolences for your family’s loss. I hope that you all help one another through this dark time and that you are all surrounded by love and support.

I was sorry to read this sad news about Mick. As others have said he fought a brave long battle which helped make more priceless memories with family and friends that will be remembered & cherished. All the best for the tough road ahead I know you will be there to give Alice and the boys the love and support they need.

Very sorry to hear of Mick's passing , Mark and sincere condolences to you and your family and Mick's family and family network . Hope that all of the wonderful support respect and love that Mick received during his long and difficult illness can continue .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8