Farewell to a sometimes Manly fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very sad news Mark and all my very best to your family in this terrible time.

If only the relief at the end of the suffering could wipe away the pain loss then that would be something, yet both seem to be evenly matched and fighting to be at the forefront of your family's thoughts.

Your sharing of this painful and intensely private time with us was so unselfish it was impossible not to share the ups and downs (to a much lesser extent) with you, and for that I say thanks.

I especially wish Alice, Tom, and Sam all the very best and my deepest condolences to them in this hardest of hard times.

P.S. Easiest cause I ever gave to.

Who really knows why we are here and why we are taken...it makes you question what it's all about when a loved one is taken...it's an incredibly tough time and my thoughts are with you and your family.

If we can't win the big one this year, I hope the Panthers get up for your son in law.

Please accept my deepest sympathies Mark, although I never met your son in law I have followed his battle closely whenever you have posted about it, but also the good times that Mick and your daughter and grandkids had over the last few years.
The decision early on to think of the children and create those special memories for them was from a very loving place.
My condolences to your family mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8